Any of you guys have Valentines? What are you getting for your dude?

Started by GLOCK, February 10, 2016, 09:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

February 10, 2016, 04:03:07 PM #75 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:05:32 PM by Silkk the Glocka
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 10, 2016, 04:02:08 PM
It's complicated. I have a crush on one of my best straight friends and he told me he would be my Valentine's date. Part of me is happy but I don't know if I'll just end up being hurt by keeping hope alive that this could actually be more than a friendship.

wishing u the best!

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on February 10, 2016, 04:02:10 PM
I mean, it may be a "pointless" holiday but holidays are :dead: I think it's cool and cute to be corny and do something nice for each other. Doesn't mean you don't shit throughout the year

You can just make it a little more special and spontaneous for that day. I'm single but I'm headed toward something soon
yeah :plzstop: :plzstop:

Aalonso.

I mean, it may be a "pointless" holiday but holidays are :dead: I think it's cool and cute to be corny and do something nice for each other. Doesn't mean you don't shit throughout the year

You can just make it a little more special and spontaneous for that day. I'm single but I'm headed toward something soon

Right! Its fun.

and wait..... a prospect.....???

RekeRig

Quote from: Smoove Jones on February 10, 2016, 12:08:11 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 12:02:39 PM
Oh ok..
Bxbx

That doesn't mean that but ok!

Then what does it mean. Idgaf if you go all out for your boyfriend on V-Day. It's your money. To me V-Day has always been another day to me nothing special. If you have to go all out for someone you already have and bagged than something ain't right in y'all relationship. There are simpler things to do for vday than to slurge your money on materialistic things over boochie you're already getting. LMAO

But happy vday spread the love
eh, that's ur perspective. Sometimes people wanna make grand gestures for certain occasions and that's definitely their prerogative :dead: doesn't mean they're trying to bribe them into something or making some last ditch effort to get some ass or outta the doghouse   

RekeRig

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 10, 2016, 01:02:46 PM
I dont think its pointless.

I want to get him a gift but hes so picky and cant hide when hes not thrilled about something :dead:
gddcvvvvvvvv ugh I hate that

RekeRig

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 10, 2016, 04:05:53 PM

Right! Its fun.

and wait..... a prospect.....???
ommmm yes

We need to damn TALK. still need to hear about ur guy Tbh 🤔🤔

SUPREME

Quote from: Saturn. on February 10, 2016, 01:31:58 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 10, 2016, 01:02:46 PM
I dont think its pointless.

I want to get him a gift but hes so picky and cant hide when hes not thrilled about something :dead:

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

that sounds like me

I've given so many " :overit: " faces at Christmases and Birthdays
that's why I'm never fcking getting you shit

:hmph:

Lazarus

Quote from: RIG on February 10, 2016, 04:08:51 PM
Quote from: Smoove Jones on February 10, 2016, 12:08:11 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 10, 2016, 12:02:39 PM
Oh ok..
Bxbx

That doesn't mean that but ok!

Then what does it mean. Idgaf if you go all out for your boyfriend on V-Day. It's your money. To me V-Day has always been another day to me nothing special. If you have to go all out for someone you already have and bagged than something ain't right in y'all relationship. There are simpler things to do for vday than to slurge your money on materialistic things over boochie you're already getting. LMAO

But happy vday spread the love
eh, that's ur perspective. Sometimes people wanna make grand gestures for certain occasions and that's definitely their prerogative :dead: doesn't mean they're trying to bribe them into something or making some last ditch effort to get some ass or outta the doghouse

No my perspective is you don't need to slurge your money on lavish gifts for a person that should already know you love them and its much more simpler things you can do for your significant other on that day. People get caught up in the hype of VDay they forget the meaning behind it. And most people nowadays don't appreciate anything you give them anyway. They don't see it's the thought that count. Everybody ungrateful.