Vanity Fair is a mess omg

Started by tigernathan, February 10, 2016, 05:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Herbie on February 10, 2016, 07:24:50 PM
I don't think that our natural hair + no makeup always has to = shade, dig on slavery, etc

How do we know that Lupita didn't wanna go natural?

I completely understand where you guys are coming from .... I'm just asking

!!!!!!!!
BRANDY

LOONA.

Herb.

Faggot I'll give u something to crine about

Aalonso.

Quote from: Nine on February 10, 2016, 05:51:11 PM
asddsadsd I was just thinking about her the other day

Like what has she been doing? Has the Oscar curse hit her?

she did work in the Star Wars movie

Aalonso.

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 10, 2016, 08:13:50 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 10, 2016, 07:24:50 PM
I don't think that our natural hair + no makeup always has to = shade, dig on slavery, etc

How do we know that Lupita didn't wanna go natural?

I completely understand where you guys are coming from .... I'm just asking

!!!!!!!!

Its a little questionable though how the Whites are far from the camera and hit with a filter or three.

death

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 10, 2016, 05:50:25 PM
viola has always been adamant about women needing to be seen more natural and stripped down, so I wouldn't be surprised if the pose/lack of makeup was her idea.

idk about lapoota.
!!!!!!!!!!!
Im trying hold my peace in here but I hate how whenever someone is more "natural" its shady. If they were caked in makeup with perms I guess that woulda been more ideal, CH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

Who said anything about their hair needing perms tho :uhh:

It's the fact that they have both of the looking DRY af in comparison to the other actresses who had makeup on and clothed.

Herb.

SUPREME

Besides that rough skin
I actually love this pic

Vonc2002

Quote from: SUPREME ADLAI THOMPSON EUTHANIEL RODRIGUEZ DIETRICH III on February 10, 2016, 09:36:21 PM
Besides that rough skin
I actually love this pic
I dont mind em either
Im sure there was a theme, concept or something and they clearly didn't mind taking the pics so I'm not gonna OH VANITY FAIR! Every picture doesn't have to be tha typical to be nice or beautiful
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Herb.