should brandy put out another single now?

Started by garlic, February 11, 2016, 02:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 11, 2016, 02:37:47 PM
There is no point to release an EP if she isn't going to promote it. There are so much she could be doing right now. She could have 4 live shows in New York, Los Angeles, DC and New Orleans. Link up with Radio stations doing in-person Q&As.

I like this very very much. 4 shows are perfect, no need to a full tour now, just a few shows to let the machine rolling, and meeting a few radio stations those days would be PERFECT.

Just add 2-3 tv important tv performances, and call it a day for this song.

RekeRig

no one promotes EPs like that anyway :dead: would be nice though. i dont think she's doing an EP anymore lol

and PID took like 6 months to take off btw. unfortunate, but yea

RekeRig

this new sound is about to rip me to shreds. i cant wait to hear what they're doing today

Zankou.

she ain't mentioned no EP in forever.. And she shouldn't. It's time for a damns album

.betterwiseup

She should perform "Beggin & Peddin" on a late show and go on a radio promo tour.
Release another song around April.

RAY7

Quote from: RIG on February 11, 2016, 02:46:48 PM
no one promotes EPs like that anyway :dead: would be nice though.
exactly an EP is like a mixtape
just free music for the fans and to generate buzz

Myron

:bvy: :bvy:  Yall really going up for the beggin and pleadin.......

I dont know anybody outside of this board that going up for the song itself..

the vocal of course

"bran doing that good sangin"

" didn know she could SANG like this"

"oooo she sound like Fanny"

but dew dew... release and promote away, see what happens.
  :damselindistress:

MAY

I seriously doubt this is the first ALBUM single.

I think that's when they will go into promo mode.

FAMÈ

d

Do y'all not realize it cost to do all of these things?

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Okay?! There are a lot of artists that invest in their careers without the help of a label.

Wtv

Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 11, 2016, 02:54:08 PM
She should perform "Beggin & Peddin" on a late show and go on a radio promo tour.
Release another song around April.

agreed.

That would be my approach: 1 song each three months. The longer the wait, the faster people loose interest.

3 months is more than enough, to release a song, video, some tv performances and some airplay. No need to spend 5 months on just one song, thats a waste of time for any artist.

Bigmacthawoppa

Didn't she say she dropped B&P on a whim? They had no plan for that song, Ghan just popped it online after ZEA and people ate it up. If that hadn't happened we probably would have never heard the song  :dead:

I kind of agree with some of y'all in that I don't feel that B&P is the true first single off the new album. The way she's being vague, and calling it a "movement" makes me think she hesitant to commit it to the new material. She did the song 2 years ago.

In any case it got her name back out there and we know she's working. I just really hope it's true when she said she wants to work with Rodney and Timbo again. I NEED new DarkGhan in my life 

:stressed:

.betterwiseup

Beggin & Pleddin' has a lot potential to be a hit so I hope she don't give up on it just yet.