should brandy put out another single now?

Started by garlic, February 11, 2016, 02:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBe

Idk.. I'm kind of irritated.. I feel like she's wasting a really good song.. If she doesn't have everything ready to put out a new song and effectively push it... I don't think it's smart to just waste another one

Myron

Quote from: FINE. on February 11, 2016, 04:13:41 PM
A lot of non Brandy fans seem to like the song and the critics are praising downe. What is Myron talking about

the song... or the vocal.

big difference.

Mel.

she has so many missed opportunities its disappointing.
he should've had that EP ready to go with all the press she was getting from B&P

now, the dust has settled and she'll move on...

Wtv

I 100% agree that putting songs out there without any plan or push is a big waste. There has to be a strong plan behind each song, if not, they wont have any real impact.

MAY

The thing with "B&P" is that is was supposed to be a gift to the fans. They didn't expect it to take off the way it did. So I can understand things not being in place, but I hope they took this as a learning opportunity so they are ready next time.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

No she needs 8 months per single with atrong push

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BRockaBaby

Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 11, 2016, 05:02:34 PM
Idk.. I'm kind of irritated.. I feel like she's wasting a really good song.. If she doesn't have everything ready to put out a new song and effectively push it... I don't think it's smart to just waste another one

I don't think Bran nor anyone in her camp knew the song would get the response it did. I think it caught everyone by surprise, including US. So I can see why they didn't necessarily have everything ready to go before they released it. I mean the fact that she put it on itunes days after she released it goes to show. I think they're not realizing what it is and are trying to catch on while the traction is still there...

and ya know what...sometimes that's the way it is. The next single though should definitely be more prepared

BRockaBaby

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 11, 2016, 05:50:04 PM
Quote from: AjBeenOn on February 11, 2016, 05:02:34 PM

I don't think Bran nor anyone in her camp knew the song would get the response it did. I think it caught everyone by surprise, including US. So I can see why they didn't necessarily have everything ready to go before they released it. I mean the fact that she put it on itunes days after she released it goes to show. I think they're now realizing what it is and are trying to catch on while the traction is still there...

and ya know what...sometimes that's the way it is. The next single though should definitely be more prepared

BranLover

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2016, 02:19:41 PM
She should definitely keep the momentum going

I.E another song or promo for B&P

Most haven't heard the song yet so some performances and a video would be great.

!!!