Kelly Rowland Mentioned Full Moon

Started by Withluv4Brandy, September 17, 2026, 10:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

RAY7

Quote from: Withluv4Brandy on September 25, 2026, 07:50:33 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 25, 2026, 07:22:56 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 25, 2026, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 09:54:23 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real
that's not bullying though
If that person just comes and goes straight to the roommates room and leaves when they're done with their visit that's cool

yeah, that's cool, but, that's not what happened. And if I feel like that bitch gotta problem with me and I don't want her to come around no more..you will be going to the parking lot for her visits for the rest of the lease. Brandy not as petty as me
that's literally is what happened


you kinda glossed over the ducking and dodging and omitting pictures.

They don't have to be best friends or like each other. It's the respect factor, for me. Do I feel like she was bullying? Not necessarily. But, yeah, she was throwing her weight around. It was strategic. It was coordinated, IMO. Kelly was involved. They wanted to make her feel 'excluded'. It was about power.

Fuck them both until they bow down and pay homage. 
b
She wasn't throwing anything around
She came to see Kelly and Monica a few times then left. She helped Kelly revamp her set because ppl were saying she's the weakest link, and even Mya was upstaging her
Yall are making this more deep than it is
They were not making Brandy "excluded" she had her own ppl that were there to support her

so she curbed her backstage because? Didn't say hello because?

It's pure, utter, undiluted shade and it all boils down to Kelendria late ass, the least common denominator. Spin that narrative
how she "curved" Bran when they had no interaction? Bey was gone before Bran even saw her.
But ok it was "shade". AND?
The fact that we're still discussing this is making Beyonce more important than Brandy is.
Brandy does not NEED Beyonce to see her or say hello. If Brandy is the legendary icon that we say she is then 1 celebrity not saying hi is not enough to be crying over after a whole year. Rihanna spoke, Usher spoke, everybody else did. Beyonce is the one that missed out

I don't understand your point, people may be bitching about Bey, but B put in the work since she was a child and cemented herself as an Icon, and is still relevant. I can't see the coloration of anyone saying Bey is more important than B in this situation.

I feel like this stems from how most of us black folks were raised whenever you walk in a room you speak to everyone or else you are considered rude. So consider the concert venue a room, she should've spoken period, since it's a topic again.
 
The point is the exaggeration of the situation. We do not know if every single person that saw Monica also saw Brandy on that tour. It's just because it's BEYONCE that we're placing such high standards on this. Acting like Brandy is victimized and BEYONCE has this master plan to use her "power" to make Brandy feel excluded. This was BRANDY's tour. If she felt uncomfortable she could escort Bey and the whole Carter family off the premises. But she didn't give a FUCK, and neither should we

sayvion

September 25, 2026, 09:27:50 AM #76 Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 09:34:21 AM by sayvion
Quote from: RAY7 on September 25, 2026, 08:37:48 AM
Quote from: Withluv4Brandy on September 25, 2026, 07:50:33 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 25, 2026, 07:22:56 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 25, 2026, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 09:54:23 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real
that's not bullying though
If that person just comes and goes straight to the roommates room and leaves when they're done with their visit that's cool

yeah, that's cool, but, that's not what happened. And if I feel like that bitch gotta problem with me and I don't want her to come around no more..you will be going to the parking lot for her visits for the rest of the lease. Brandy not as petty as me
that's literally is what happened


you kinda glossed over the ducking and dodging and omitting pictures.

They don't have to be best friends or like each other. It's the respect factor, for me. Do I feel like she was bullying? Not necessarily. But, yeah, she was throwing her weight around. It was strategic. It was coordinated, IMO. Kelly was involved. They wanted to make her feel 'excluded'. It was about power.

Fuck them both until they bow down and pay homage. 
b
She wasn't throwing anything around
She came to see Kelly and Monica a few times then left. She helped Kelly revamp her set because ppl were saying she's the weakest link, and even Mya was upstaging her
Yall are making this more deep than it is
They were not making Brandy "excluded" she had her own ppl that were there to support her

so she curbed her backstage because? Didn't say hello because?

It's pure, utter, undiluted shade and it all boils down to Kelendria late ass, the least common denominator. Spin that narrative
how she "curved" Bran when they had no interaction? Bey was gone before Bran even saw her.
But ok it was "shade". AND?
The fact that we're still discussing this is making Beyonce more important than Brandy is.
Brandy does not NEED Beyonce to see her or say hello. If Brandy is the legendary icon that we say she is then 1 celebrity not saying hi is not enough to be crying over after a whole year. Rihanna spoke, Usher spoke, everybody else did. Beyonce is the one that missed out

I don't understand your point, people may be bitching about Bey, but B put in the work since she was a child and cemented herself as an Icon, and is still relevant. I can't see the coloration of anyone saying Bey is more important than B in this situation.

I feel like this stems from how most of us black folks were raised whenever you walk in a room you speak to everyone or else you are considered rude. So consider the concert venue a room, she should've spoken period, since it's a topic again.
 
The point is the exaggeration of the situation. We do not know if every single person that saw Monica also saw Brandy on that tour. It's just because it's BEYONCE that we're placing such high standards on this. Acting like Brandy is victimized and BEYONCE has this master plan to use her "power" to make Brandy feel excluded. This was BRANDY's tour. If she felt uncomfortable she could escort Bey and the whole Carter family off the premises. But she didn't give a FUCK, and neither should we

I hear where you are coming from and I'm just going to speak for myself, I don't know about everyone's motives or agendas because you know how the stan shit go.

But for me this is about politics. Optics. Respect. And my personal opinion. It's my 2 pennies in a bucket for this topic of discussion.

I like everybody. In this situation. That's why it kinda hurts. I want all the girls to get along. And rock together. So, when this shit comes up it's the very: DEEP SIGH, because if bitches bring it to Brandy, I don't care if she's right or wrong, if they bring it to Brandy...I'm on Brandy's side regardless. So, that's where everything I'm saying is coming from.

I used to like those hoes, now I can't fuck with them and haven't looked at them the same since...it's really not as DEEP as you want to make it out. I'm not losing sleep, nothing like that. I'm expressing my frustration that this shit left a sour taste in my mouth. Because, I'm glad you admit or agree that, yes..it is shade.

And once the shade starts, the game is on. You seemingly on that side of the fence, I'm on mine. It's as simple as that. I'ma go to war for mine. Any bitch try it with mine, they gon' all get it! So for real; fuck those hoes until they pay homage. Then and only then, I'll let bygones be bygones and return to the regularly scheduled program. Until then, it is what it is. Because she don't deserve it.

I don't care what she did or didn't do. You hoes will bow down and at least take a picture if you coming over to her crib to visit her roommate idgaf. That's just how I feel
Stay alive. Stay Whole. Discover solutions. Astronomical potential. Stay safe. Stay sane. Create the cure. Raise your kids. Stay true. Become enlightened. Remember the times. Become actualized. Choose to be happy. Become integrated. Stay dedicated. Stay consistent. Create infinitely. Build momentum. Create joy. Never surrender. Embrace love. Get back up. Take flight. Touch the world. Heal the world. Abolish fear. Love God. Love yourself. Love one another. Stay gold. Stay limitless. Realize eutopia. Discover salvation. Innovate. Recreate. Revitalize. Seek freedom. Discover synchronicity.


Hatsumomo

Quote from: RAY7 on September 23, 2026, 10:39:03 AM:kii:
So who was the unprofessional one that walked off stage in the middle of her concert when her pre-recorded track stopped working
And left Monica to end the show alone?


 :guys:

Hatsumomo

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 23, 2026, 11:11:33 AM
Quote from: BetterAngels on September 22, 2026, 04:17:34 PMWho cares if they are friends? :plzstop:
OMG y'all be in these threads taking the fun out of everything....we dnt give af in the grand scheme of things but let us have fun, talk shit and pull Kelly by those non existent edges...damn

Gfggghhhnnnsfhjhsghjjkk

!!!!!!!

It's all fun.

Andthecategoryis...

The gworls in here arguing down hunni
Where's a bitch to bring u a lil muffin when you need it
:heyddy:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Summertime

Quote from: Withluv4Brandy on September 25, 2026, 07:50:33 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 25, 2026, 07:22:56 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 25, 2026, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 09:54:23 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real
that's not bullying though
If that person just comes and goes straight to the roommates room and leaves when they're done with their visit that's cool

yeah, that's cool, but, that's not what happened. And if I feel like that bitch gotta problem with me and I don't want her to come around no more..you will be going to the parking lot for her visits for the rest of the lease. Brandy not as petty as me
that's literally is what happened


you kinda glossed over the ducking and dodging and omitting pictures.

They don't have to be best friends or like each other. It's the respect factor, for me. Do I feel like she was bullying? Not necessarily. But, yeah, she was throwing her weight around. It was strategic. It was coordinated, IMO. Kelly was involved. They wanted to make her feel 'excluded'. It was about power.

Fuck them both until they bow down and pay homage. 
b
She wasn't throwing anything around
She came to see Kelly and Monica a few times then left. She helped Kelly revamp her set because ppl were saying she's the weakest link, and even Mya was upstaging her
Yall are making this more deep than it is
They were not making Brandy "excluded" she had her own ppl that were there to support her

so she curbed her backstage because? Didn't say hello because?

It's pure, utter, undiluted shade and it all boils down to Kelendria late ass, the least common denominator. Spin that narrative
how she "curved" Bran when they had no interaction? Bey was gone before Bran even saw her.
But ok it was "shade". AND?
The fact that we're still discussing this is making Beyonce more important than Brandy is.
Brandy does not NEED Beyonce to see her or say hello. If Brandy is the legendary icon that we say she is then 1 celebrity not saying hi is not enough to be crying over after a whole year. Rihanna spoke, Usher spoke, everybody else did. Beyonce is the one that missed out

I don't understand your point, people may be bitching about Bey, but B put in the work since she was a child and cemented herself as an Icon, and is still relevant. I can't see the coloration of anyone saying Bey is more important than B in this situation.

I feel like this stems from how most of us black folks were raised whenever you walk in a room you speak to everyone or else you are considered rude. So consider the concert venue a room, she should've spoken period, since it's a topic again.
 

Yeah it is customary for one to speak to everyone in the room when you are a negro. As u noted it is how we are raised so it is cultural. At minimum you give a head nod or the eyes. Or a fake ass church wave.

Summertime

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 24, 2026, 11:00:13 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 23, 2026, 11:33:09 AMBey was tacky af for acting like that at the show. Period.

And Kelly is just a lapdog trying to get praise from her master.
I agree and it's different b/c Beyonce is one of the biggest artist in the world...her presence at the tour was gonna bring eyes/attention. Why as the biggest Black female artist do you go to a tour multiple times and not intentionally speak to the two Black female artist who are headlining the tour and are your peers in the industry?? Just no respect

Smell like fake hoe to me

Bc Beyoncé, her cult, mama, and parkwood have issues with other Black female artists. Tina has been on ig before shading jans & jhud. Beyoncé's cult always shading Black female artists and people period. They paint her as a special negro but when she don't get a white award they are up in arms.

You don't go to someone's tour and not give a head nod to the other headliner. It was peak tacky and passive aggressive.


L0NZ.

Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real

Dhdhdhdhdu damn yea


L0NZ.

Quote from: RAY7 on September 25, 2026, 07:22:56 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 25, 2026, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 09:54:23 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real
that's not bullying though
If that person just comes and goes straight to the roommates room and leaves when they're done with their visit that's cool

yeah, that's cool, but, that's not what happened. And if I feel like that bitch gotta problem with me and I don't want her to come around no more..you will be going to the parking lot for her visits for the rest of the lease. Brandy not as petty as me
that's literally is what happened


you kinda glossed over the ducking and dodging and omitting pictures.

They don't have to be best friends or like each other. It's the respect factor, for me. Do I feel like she was bullying? Not necessarily. But, yeah, she was throwing her weight around. It was strategic. It was coordinated, IMO. Kelly was involved. They wanted to make her feel 'excluded'. It was about power.

Fuck them both until they bow down and pay homage. 
b
She wasn't throwing anything around
She came to see Kelly and Monica a few times then left. She helped Kelly revamp her set because ppl were saying she's the weakest link, and even Mya was upstaging her
Yall are making this more deep than it is
They were not making Brandy "excluded" she had her own ppl that were there to support her

so she curbed her backstage because? Didn't say hello because?

It's pure, utter, undiluted shade and it all boils down to Kelendria late ass, the least common denominator. Spin that narrative
Bey was gone before Bran even saw her.


RDhduudueueuxysgsvxbcnjvieiwiwidbxnejueuffhdhdb


RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 25, 2026, 12:25:20 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real

Dhdhdhdhdu damn yea
lol so dumb

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on September 25, 2026, 12:28:24 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 25, 2026, 07:22:56 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 25, 2026, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 11:27:44 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 11:12:59 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 09:54:23 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 24, 2026, 09:34:15 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 24, 2026, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 22, 2026, 03:03:08 PMIt was Monica's show as well and they spoke to her.
So if your roommate has company over they have to talk to you as well even if they're not here for you?
That's not bullying

...umm, yeah, they better speak (if I'm home) or I'ma have something to say. What do you mean?

If I come out my room and go to the kitchen...and your friend, who I'm also acquainted with, ducks around the corner in the hallway as I go past..that bitch has a fucking problem. Let's be for real
that's not bullying though
If that person just comes and goes straight to the roommates room and leaves when they're done with their visit that's cool

yeah, that's cool, but, that's not what happened. And if I feel like that bitch gotta problem with me and I don't want her to come around no more..you will be going to the parking lot for her visits for the rest of the lease. Brandy not as petty as me
that's literally is what happened


you kinda glossed over the ducking and dodging and omitting pictures.

They don't have to be best friends or like each other. It's the respect factor, for me. Do I feel like she was bullying? Not necessarily. But, yeah, she was throwing her weight around. It was strategic. It was coordinated, IMO. Kelly was involved. They wanted to make her feel 'excluded'. It was about power.

Fuck them both until they bow down and pay homage. 
b
She wasn't throwing anything around
She came to see Kelly and Monica a few times then left. She helped Kelly revamp her set because ppl were saying she's the weakest link, and even Mya was upstaging her
Yall are making this more deep than it is
They were not making Brandy "excluded" she had her own ppl that were there to support her

so she curbed her backstage because? Didn't say hello because?

It's pure, utter, undiluted shade and it all boils down to Kelendria late ass, the least common denominator. Spin that narrative
Bey was gone before Bran even saw her.


RDhduudueueuxysgsvxbcnjvieiwiwidbxnejueuffhdhdb
bgdfdfg
So who was REALLY the intimidated and bullied person? Looks like Bey ducked the smoke
 :overit:

klappa.

my *friend* ain't required to speak to a roommate if they don't want to nor would my roommate be able to ban anything over that vvbvc. what kinda middle school mess

RAY7

Quote from: klappa. on September 25, 2026, 02:06:13 PMmy *friend* ain't required to speak to a roommate if they don't want to nor would my roommate be able to ban anything over that vvbvc. what kinda middle school mess
like what kind of living situation?
 :disgusted:
Not if we BOTH are in the deed/lease whatever and are paying bills.

It really looks bad that yall are trying to force ppl to talk to Bran. She has friends I promise
 :omf:
How do we know Brandy didn't tell ppl she didn't want to speak to Bey?

sayvion

September 25, 2026, 02:43:34 PM #88 Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 02:44:10 PM by sayvion
Quote from: klappa. on September 25, 2026, 02:06:13 PMmy *friend* ain't required to speak to a roommate if they don't want to nor would my roommate be able to ban anything over that vvbvc. what kinda middle school mess

Boy, I run the Playa's Club, not that fool dollar bill. Okay?..and anything I want around here, I get. Okay? Including you, Diamond. Remember that.

:scrumptious:
Stay alive. Stay Whole. Discover solutions. Astronomical potential. Stay safe. Stay sane. Create the cure. Raise your kids. Stay true. Become enlightened. Remember the times. Become actualized. Choose to be happy. Become integrated. Stay dedicated. Stay consistent. Create infinitely. Build momentum. Create joy. Never surrender. Embrace love. Get back up. Take flight. Touch the world. Heal the world. Abolish fear. Love God. Love yourself. Love one another. Stay gold. Stay limitless. Realize eutopia. Discover salvation. Innovate. Recreate. Revitalize. Seek freedom. Discover synchronicity.


L0NZ.

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 25, 2026, 11:48:47 AMThe gworls in here arguing down hunni
Where's a bitch to bring u a lil muffin when you need it
:heyddy:

No! PLEA! Anything but her "food."