baby it's too much goin on in the world rn

Started by klappa., September 20, 2026, 07:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hatsumomo


klappa.


Withluv4Brandy

September 22, 2026, 11:07:27 PM #17 Last Edit: September 22, 2026, 11:15:51 PM by Withluv4Brandy
Quote from: klappa. on September 22, 2026, 09:29:39 PMyea. kinda wasn't a secret :uhh:

it happened well before 2019 so surely it wasn't fresh hot tea, but then again I mentioned the first day of my return so, and it's not like I held it close to my chest the day its happened so that goes without saying Sherlock... :hmph:

You surly made mentioned the stomping on the bus...anything else?

Surly you're good, due to you not knowing me, but the gurls say I'm a local celebrity on this board so you never know

klappa.

Quote from: Withluv4Brandy on September 22, 2026, 11:07:27 PM
Quote from: klappa. on September 22, 2026, 09:29:39 PMyea. kinda wasn't a secret :uhh:

it happened well before 2019 so surely it wasn't fresh hot tea, but then again I mentioned the first day of my return so, and it's not like I held it close to my chest the day its happened so that goes without saying Sherlock... :hmph:

You surly made mentioned the stomping on the bus...anything else?

Surly you're good, due to you not knowing me, but the gurls say I'm a local celebrity on this board so you never know

that wasn't even directed to you

:plzstop:  :shook:

Withluv4Brandy

Quote from: klappa. on September 22, 2026, 11:59:25 PM
Quote from: Withluv4Brandy on September 22, 2026, 11:07:27 PM
Quote from: klappa. on September 22, 2026, 09:29:39 PMyea. kinda wasn't a secret :uhh:

it happened well before 2019 so surely it wasn't fresh hot tea, but then again I mentioned the first day of my return so, and it's not like I held it close to my chest the day its happened so that goes without saying Sherlock... :hmph:

You surly made mentioned the stomping on the bus...anything else?

Surly you're good, due to you not knowing me, but the gurls say I'm a local celebrity on this board so you never know

that wasn't even directed to you

:plzstop:  :shook:

The girls say you like to spice up the board so I wouldn't put it pass you gurl  :welllol: