BRANDY pops OUT at USHER show. Performs with Ush + Solo

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, September 26, 2026, 01:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2026, 10:58:32 AMUsher posting Brandy in his stories like this is dope.  I didnt know where their relationship was because when people don't mention each other for years u just make assumptions.  Nice to see that they're still good
!!! They were together about a month ago kicking at the Walls Group concert and Darrel Walls said in a recent interview that Brandy was playfully teasing Usher about him needing to get in the booth with the Walls brothers

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 26, 2026, 01:41:02 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 26, 2026, 10:12:34 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 26, 2026, 09:24:12 AMI'm watching Usher's story and the interaction with him n Piss looks kinda... 😬
yikes. I see they didn't wanna come near each other
!!!! Literally didn't acknowledge each other

 :dead:
He was allegedly seething about something on instagram the other day and Tank posted and asked everyone to show Chris love or some shit. I didn't bother looking it up because he's always raging out :dead: 


Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw






RAY7

Usher is doing a lot right now
when he barely mentioned her for YEARS
Hmmm

Porcelain Rose