Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding From Saved By The Bell) Passes Away at 75

Started by M-Rocka, September 29, 2026, 06:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Hatsumomo

The end of an era  :'(


Off The Wall.

I met him a few times about 15-20 years ago and he was one of those celebrities that genuinely loved his fans and even allowed them to hang out with him and so forth. It was at a karaoke bar he frequented in Los Angeles. A true southern gentleman too.

Gilgamesh.

I kinda figured he'd already passed tbh. So many memories. RIP.


M-Rocka

I've always heard that he was a great person to be around and that karaoke was his thing. I wish I had a principal like Richard Belding. RIP, Dennis.🤍

Off The Wall.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2026, 12:32:41 PMI've always heard that he was a great person to be around and that karaoke was his thing. I wish I had a principal like Richard Belding. RIP, Dennis.🤍
He was an awesome person and funny as hell. Tall though. He towered over my 5'5" self. I think he was about 6'3" but yeah he was a blast to be around.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on October 03, 2026, 11:48:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2026, 12:32:41 PMI've always heard that he was a great person to be around and that karaoke was his thing. I wish I had a principal like Richard Belding. RIP, Dennis.🤍
He was an awesome person and funny as hell. Tall though. He towered over my 5'5" self. I think he was about 6'3" but yeah he was a blast to be around.
What a terrific person. I wish I would've met him.❤️

Off The Wall.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2026, 11:53:35 AM
Quote from: Off The Wall. on October 03, 2026, 11:48:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2026, 12:32:41 PMI've always heard that he was a great person to be around and that karaoke was his thing. I wish I had a principal like Richard Belding. RIP, Dennis.🤍
He was an awesome person and funny as hell. Tall though. He towered over my 5'5" self. I think he was about 6'3" but yeah he was a blast to be around.
What a terrific person. I wish I would've met him.❤️
You would've loved him. He loved people and loved life too. He passed away from complications of Parkinson's.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Off The Wall. on October 03, 2026, 01:57:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2026, 11:53:35 AM
Quote from: Off The Wall. on October 03, 2026, 11:48:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 30, 2026, 12:32:41 PMI've always heard that he was a great person to be around and that karaoke was his thing. I wish I had a principal like Richard Belding. RIP, Dennis.🤍
He was an awesome person and funny as hell. Tall though. He towered over my 5'5" self. I think he was about 6'3" but yeah he was a blast to be around.
What a terrific person. I wish I would've met him.❤️
You would've loved him. He loved people and loved life too. He passed away from complications of Parkinson's.
!!!!!!

Man, he sounded like a great time. What a gem he was. The way the cast talked about him being protective of them on set and was like a big brother to them all. Wow.
:stressed: