Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love

Started by Gilgamesh., October 02, 2026, 01:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Zans

Not "I almost came so loud but everybody knows almost doesn't count"

:ummwhat:

Jon

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 03, 2026, 11:58:27 AMThey dragging her for points on X  :plzstop:
But why all of a sudden? Has she done something? Its weird to me

Ulysses

Jealousy

Girl wins a Grammy and folks can't handle

Kenneth PRetty :wub:

JCJ

Hhhbbbh she was a bit too on the nose at times

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Expectations low based on the singles? The singles have been great :dead:
Imma get into it this weekend at some point tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

Damn I'm on say Dat and this album is :flamebroiled:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

I actually think the last album was a bit overrated.  On my mama got so much love but this album is better as a whole
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

MAYfcknBE!!!!! :gorlonfire:
This is definitely her best album and the best she has sounded :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Vonc2002

This bruno track is amazing  :uhh:
This bitch really mf DELIVERED
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Ulysses

Stan, King!

This really feels like a production. Queen knew how to deliver an ALBUM.

Kenneth PRetty :wub:


Vonc2002

Wow I didnt dislike one track.  This For You Cover is very nice.  The Bruno song would be a nice Lil hit for her, I wonder why she didnt release it first.......or 2nd
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2026, 09:21:05 PMExpectations low based on the singles? The singles have been great :dead:
Imma get into it this weekend at some point tho

What's great about Reach Out? :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 01:26:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2026, 09:21:05 PMExpectations low based on the singles? The singles have been great :dead:
Imma get into it this weekend at some point tho

What's great about Reach Out? :dead:
Everything  :dead:
But that probably just means she's not really ur style because everything was awesome about that from the song to the video
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw