Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love

Started by Gilgamesh., October 02, 2026, 01:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gilgamesh.

Yeah, no I just think the song is corny and would have worked better as a 3rd single.

Anyway, I think the album is solid. Say Dat and the Bruno song would have been cute Summer singles.

Nine

Quote from: JCJ on October 02, 2026, 10:44:10 PM
Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2026, 09:28:49 PMThe album is giving regression in every way. Bloated tracklist, badly done samples, corny lyrics.

She tried to save it with some of the features, too bad half the songs suck.

You Hurt Me Too, Reach Out, I Want You, Single and the song with Chloe are cute.

She needs to get away from Camper and stick to D'Mile and Kaytranada.


Where the hell you been at
dfssfddfsdfs

Hi bby

 :traciandchelle:

I've been around, living life, just finally felt like logging back in tbh

 :plzstop:

Nine

Quote from: Jon on October 03, 2026, 12:12:42 AM
Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2026, 09:28:49 PMThe album is giving regression in every way. Bloated tracklist, badly done samples, corny lyrics.

She tried to save it with some of the features, too bad half the songs suck.

You Hurt Me Too, Reach Out, I Want You, Single and the song with Chloe are cute.

She needs to get away from Camper and stick to D'Mile and Kaytranada.
nice to see you posting again  :stressed:
Thanks Jono

:sistas:

Nine

Today at 03:49:28 PM #33 Last Edit: Today at 03:50:36 PM by Nine
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 02, 2026, 11:21:32 PM
Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2026, 09:28:49 PMThe album is giving regression in every way. Bloated tracklist, badly done samples, corny lyrics.

She tried to save it with some of the features, too bad half the songs suck.

You Hurt Me Too, Reach Out, I Want You, Single and the song with Chloe are cute.

She needs to get away from Camper and stick to D'Mile and Kaytranada.

Hey Nine.
omg heyyy Romes

 :traciandchelle:

Nine

Quote from: Zans on October 03, 2026, 11:34:19 AM
Quote from: Nine on October 02, 2026, 09:28:49 PMThe album is giving regression in every way. Bloated tracklist, badly done samples, corny lyrics.

She tried to save it with some of the features, too bad half the songs suck.

You Hurt Me Too, Reach Out, I Want You, Single and the song with Chloe are cute.

She needs to get away from Camper and stick to D'Mile and Kaytranada.

Bitch! Where tf you been??

The album sucks BAD
JLNLlfknadlkffslkds

omg hey Brand

Still rude af I see

 :stressed:

Nine

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, this album ain't good and anyone who says otherwise is LYING!

:nowgorl: