EJ Johnson vs. Rihanna?

Started by M-Rocka, October 03, 2026, 05:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Ulysses

That ugly thing wishes they were a celeb like Rihanna. If that thing didn't show up, no one would notice.

Kenneth PRetty :wub:

FUCK Bey

I'm sorry yall... but I love me some EJ.

BDNSNDNSNNCNDNDNSNXNNSNXNXNNXNXNDNNDNXNDNCNDNFNDD

D
D
C
D
D
D
D

F
S

E

C
D
V
D
F
S

C
D
C
CV


FUCK Bey

And Rih is giving me "Damns"

 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:


JCJ

Quote from: Ulysses on October 03, 2026, 08:07:14 AMThat ugly thing wishes they were a celeb like Rihanna. If that thing didn't show up, no one would notice.

And you wish you were straight

best selling female rapper of all time


Ulysses

Quote from: JCJ on October 03, 2026, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on October 03, 2026, 08:07:14 AMThat ugly thing wishes they were a celeb like Rihanna. If that thing didn't show up, no one would notice.

And you wish you were straight
And you wish your daddy didn't disown your sissy ass

Kenneth PRetty :wub:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





klappa.

cccvx what is an EJ

rih >>>>