Celeb Prom Pics (Did your Fav ALWAYS kinda......well......turn heads)

Started by Vonc2002, February 12, 2016, 01:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

since we already seen Ashanti's lets just laugh at her sis' pic instead.She looks annoying just like her fckn sister
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

That love handle hanging out the side of that dress has me leaned over this fckn bed :kii:

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 02:05:57 AM
since we already seen Ashanti's lets just laugh at her sis' pic instead.She looks annoying just like her fckn sister

is she pregnant here?

death

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 02:05:57 AM

omg SHUT UP!

beaut'ful blck women tho  :supluv:

Vonc2002

death

Vonc2002

Vonc2002