Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 09:05:54 AM
Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 12, 2016, 08:36:22 AM
Wait..there's more

[instagram]
[/instagram]
U look very stupid in here trying to play Where the hell is Carmen San Diego..

This was posted 2 weeks ago and says nothing about Brandy or anything that even illudes to Brandy..

Grow up

nnnn
You okay?

Chameleon

I was just pointing out certain things I noticed. Niecy and Queen were close so it's odd she'd post a happy birthday shoutout to Kelly and not bran when they both have the same birthday. Posting goonica was just an observation  :ohhey:

Cowboy Nine

n[youtube height=1 width=1 autoplay=1][/youtube]

BRockaBaby

ya'll are REACHING for the fucking moon.

Obviously Neice and Bran aren't close anymore....end of that. For whatever reason, they no longer talk. It must've been something serious because they were SO close but who's to know?

The Bran and Mon "shade" doesn't exist. We all know that Bran doesn't really USE Monica and has always respected her but at a distance. That's never going to change. I think Bran really became annoyed by her during the IABTM era but the recent posts have NOTHING to do with one another. Do you gusy really think Bran sits there and pulls out Mon's IG page to see what she posts. Bran follows thousands. Mon's posts probably barely get seen on her timeline. Same with Mon. Unless someone else brings something to their attention, I doubt they checkin for one another like that.

Bran's post was speaking about HERSELF in my opinion. She's been on a very confident train lately and she was speaking to that. And hell she may have come across someone or something else that triggered her to post that. But why would she clap back at Mon when Mon's post had NOTHING to do with Bran nor did it insinuate anything relating to Bran.

That interview had no audio so jumping to conclusions about how Bran said "I don't talk to her" is ridiculous. So let's just stop making assumptions...

As fun as it may be to you guys going back and forth with the mess, it's quite stupid. Mon has NEVER had a problem being DIRECT. I'm sure if she wanted to CLAP at Bran, she would make it VERY VERY clear!

FRANCE

I CAN'T with the Glocks in this thread.

Both wrong! Two wrongs don't make a right!

Faggots, MOVE. Brandy doesn't use...period! She's been saying this for a long time that she doesn't talk to Monica. Ever since 2013 tbqfh. Monica is dead to her, as dead as Jarvis is.

Chameleon

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 12, 2016, 09:42:55 AM

Faggots, MOVE. Brandy doesn't use...period! She's been saying this for a long time that she doesn't talk to Monica. Ever since 2013 tbqfh. Monica is dead to her, as dead as Jarvis is.
!!!!

They KILL me! No pun intended

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 12, 2016, 09:42:55 AM

I mean it's really that simple. They don't use and they just keep it very professional. Period. Mon always talking about "unity" so i doubt she'll be the one to start in on a social media war.

RekeRig

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 12, 2016, 06:13:34 AM
I don't think that post had anything to do with Bran. Y'all are reaching a bit...
lol

It was right after her fans started dragging and showing her the comment

Chameleon

Btw where was all this kumbaya when Glock came out of her face on live radio egging on how she hit Bran?

RekeRig

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 12, 2016, 08:08:46 AM
I'm gonna stay out of here .. At least try my best
Because I don't want to defend Monica after some of the things u guys are saying and for it to be come off as Brandy shade!

Message to Monica, Brandy, the doves, the stars and the ppl like me that love them EQUALLY: grow up. There is room for both of you ... And if you aren't gonna go in an interview and say it straight out why you don't like each other.. refrain from discussing each other cuz 1 year from now y'all will be "fake cool" again!
i agree

And I'm definitely not coming back in here just in case I keep scrolling through and I see some Brandy shade or crazy remark Lolz cuz then I'd be a hypocrite and lock this shit so fast

Zankou.

Angel In Disguise

Sorry if I come across judgmental. I just want the best for my fave and I know how it works. Hope those saying she wasn't responding to Monica are right.  Still love her.  :wub:

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 12, 2016, 09:41:18 AM
ya'll are REACHING for the fucking moon.

Obviously Neice and Bran aren't close anymore....end of that. For whatever reason, they no longer talk. It must've been something serious because they were SO close but who's to know?

The Bran and Mon "shade" doesn't exist. We all know that Bran doesn't really USE Monica and has always respected her but at a distance. That's never going to change. I think Bran really became annoyed by her during the IABTM era but the recent posts have NOTHING to do with one another. Do you gusy really think Bran sits there and pulls out Mon's IG page to see what she posts. Bran follows thousands. Mon's posts probably barely get seen on her timeline. Same with Mon. Unless someone else brings something to their attention, I doubt they checkin for one another like that.

Bran's post was speaking about HERSELF in my opinion. She's been on a very confident train lately and she was speaking to that. And hell she may have come across someone or something else that triggered her to post that. But why would she clap back at Mon when Mon's post had NOTHING to do with Bran nor did it insinuate anything relating to Bran.

That interview had no audio so jumping to conclusions about how Bran said "I don't talk to her" is ridiculous. So let's just stop making assumptions...

As fun as it may be to you guys going back and forth with the mess, it's quite stupid. Mon has NEVER had a problem being DIRECT. I'm sure if she wanted to CLAP at Bran, she would make it VERY VERY clear!