Pick one Bey.. or Rih

Started by Myron, February 12, 2016, 12:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 01:33:15 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 01:26:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 01:05:14 PM
Rihanna
And I think its smart that her video ain't out yet. Let the song continue building, then drop the video, then the grammy performance. Iono why yall think its so smart for everything to come out all at once. I'm sorry but thats anticlimactic as hell imo.
true but a week after or so woulda been cool unless she has more visuals ready after the song dies down. She just needs to
keep her foot on everyones neck a bit
But thats the thing, the song ISN'T dying down. its building and when she performs at the grammys its gonna get another spike and the video will be another spike. Everything SHOULDN'T come out at once. That why beyonce album came and went. Everything was THERE, nothing to look forward to. If u dont have to then why do that? As long as the video dont take a month, I'm fine. Let it BUILD rih
true  :dead: n

its not like she's a new artist or consistent flop. i guess i just wanna see the mess

:overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Amara on February 12, 2016, 01:51:44 PM
Lol why can't someone like Rihanna instead of Beyonce
:dead: :dead: :dead:
I dont have to put on for not ONE of these faggots  :kii:
I actually even like beyonce......when her music is good. I just like rihanna MORE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Amara on February 12, 2016, 01:51:44 PM
Lol why can't someone like Rihanna instead of Beyonce
its satanic tbh

DraeDrizzl3

I prefer Bey vocally. Rihanna has better music tho.

AIDS!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

I just think Rihanna is just the worst as a performer and her voice at times can be annoying. ex: Higher. Just trash and disgusting.

AIDS!

I think she was meant to sound like that on Higher
Being tipsy and all
IMO

Vonc2002

Oh and keyshia fckn cole aint fckn with either of them, crackhead self

MelMel

tigernathan

Quote from: Marilyn on February 12, 2016, 01:18:23 PM
I'mma need another bitch to come play with Bey. This comparison is getting too tired.

!!! I feel like we have this thread every damn day  :plzstop:

yummy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Amara on February 12, 2016, 01:57:23 PM
I think she was meant to sound like that on Higher
Being tipsy and all
IMO
That was clearly intentional. I mean beyonce gives a cyborg vocal iMhfo :kii: