Post like a member on here

Started by tigernathan, February 12, 2016, 08:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

February 12, 2016, 09:16:31 PM #30 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:17:34 PM by Blues trans clue
I'm gonna tell you what Dorian, the next fucking time you come for Toni you're going to have me to deal with. I'm sick of your shit faggot and sick of you saying slick shit on the side. I will read the living shit out of you. Don't fucking play with me Dorian..I will strangle you with the swoop you put on your fucking head.

Young

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 12, 2016, 09:16:31 PM
I'm gonna tell you what Dorian, the next fucking time you come for Toni you're going to have me to deal with. I'm sick of your shit faggot and sick of you saying slick shit on the side. I will read the living shit out of you. Don't fucking play with me Dorian..I will strange you with the swoop you put on your fucking head.

SBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBBD
C
C
Cc
C
C
C
C

throwintheTAL

February 12, 2016, 09:19:38 PM #32 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:20:26 PM by sumcatbroad
hey keith, you ready to bump? Lemme know when you outta school

Buy The Stars✨

I really can cum from my ass GORLS .. its a proven FACT that a man can cum... When i touch myself my ass gets WET.  How are YOUS gonna tell ME when i have made myself cum from my ass before

I have light green eyes... light caramel skin.  Long curly hair that flows all the way down to my supple ass and i suck dick like no other

Young

*Update on Bae*

Bae was arrested for robbing me and selling Innocenta for cash. I love him though.

yummy

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 09:19:58 PM
*Update on Bae*

Bae was arrested for robbing me and selling Innocenta for cash. I love him though.

DFYFYRBRVRNBVCVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVBNM

death

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccccccccccc

STUNNA GOD

*Update on Bae*

CXMXMCX,MC,XMC,XMCMXMCX,CMXMCXMCXMCMX,MCXMCXMCMXMCXMMCX,MCX

I always wondered.... does bae know that he's "bae"?

:damselindistress:

FAMÈ

Annie

*Update on Bae*

Omg but poor Innocenta died like half a year ago :loose2when:

/.\

yummy

I'm sorry but who is Brandy again?
I've been so busy with work and it's been a while since I've seen her here. I think I remember some album called 2/11 in her sig?

Aalonso.

are those fuckin daisy dukes on blue

Buy The Stars✨

*Update on Bae*

soidjdjasd good one!  :plzstop: :plzstop:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪