Brandy's at the staples center... OMG .. what's happening! 🙌

Started by Camo, February 13, 2016, 08:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:41:16 PM
its hilarious how ppl will hop on others when they often exhibit the same behaviors they're condemning :udontlookok:

but u faggots won't be in here hoppin on lil sis , i know that much.
hehe!

Right :kii:

But let me just...

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: imaan. on February 13, 2016, 01:44:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 13, 2016, 01:33:00 PM
I'm just saying it's a difference between being realistic and being shady. And the two people who posted know they were being shady. If you want to actually be productive then say something like, "try not to get too hype, you know what happens when we create expectations and get let down  :dead:"

But if negativity is your bag, that's cool too I guess.
Right! even drais ol faggot ass came in and gave a idk, ill just wait. When u come in and try to step on EVERYBODIES good time. Its like :uhh:

Oh good time! :uhh: like how far from reality are you guys? :uhh: There are R&B artists who are nominated and not even performing, hell, they barely squeezed some of them in for that pre show mess but you guys think Bran' is gonna perform on the main stage or even the preshow??? :uhh: :kii:

I'd rather know the facts instead of getting my hopes up. She's not performing there :uhh: are you guys well? I understand loving and wanting the best for our fave but seriously? :uhh: Y'all got so hyped for the Soul Train awards and she barely performed for a minute like plea' :kii:

Nobody said she's performing luv. I think we are all realistic enough to get that. Just saying when you come in with that mess it seems like Ghan shade.

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:45:44 PM
Who cares what the fck anybody does in any other thread on here?
It matters because I see her being called "weird" and mess because of behavior that I've seen from PLENTY of people on here.

If you're gonna call call the mess in a thread, call it, but don't stoop to name calling to get your point across.

tigernathan

Oh shade!

Bran is one of my faves. Why would I shade my fave, idiot? please scoot.

Herb.

Weird! Can't figure it out, never seen anything like this before :uhh:

U sure?

I can't.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: imaan. on February 13, 2016, 01:49:02 PM
Oh shade!

Bran is one of my faves. Why would I shade my fave, idiot? please scoot.

Well excuse me, I was wrong. Why you so damn angry??

Herb.

Quote from: imaan. on February 13, 2016, 01:46:56 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:41:16 PM
its hilarious how ppl will hop on others when they often exhibit the same behaviors they're condemning :udontlookok:

but u faggots won't be in here hoppin on lil sis , i know that much.
hehe!

Right :kii:

But let me just...

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

tigernathan

Quote from: Annie on February 13, 2016, 01:46:25 PM
Sorry but I kinda agree with Iman :plzstop: I mean we are getting excited over nothing really. She is probably just supporting Tyrese. I need Bran to shoot a vid for this already. It would be great to hear her perform it because people are waiting

!!!! and I hope Tyrese takes Bran' as his date so she can perch in the audience. I don't want to read these fag's dissertations about her career, management team etc. on Sunday :kii: "Oh Bran needs to smarten up! should've went with Tyrese!"

You know it's coming  :kii:

Annie

I think it's more frustration than Ghan shade.

I mean we all know Bran needs to be performing at the Grammys because she is the best vocalist around, but we've been waiting for music and promo forever. I really hope it is going to happen in the next five years.
I'm so ready for her to be on top again.

/.\

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Annie on February 13, 2016, 01:51:18 PM
I think it's more frustration than Ghan shade.

I mean we all know Bran needs to be performing at the Grammys because she is the best vocalist around, but we've been waiting for music and promo forever. I really hope it is going to happen in the next five years.
I'm so ready for her to be on top again.

I get that. Thank you for the reasonable explanation, and not calling me names  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: imaan. on February 13, 2016, 01:44:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 13, 2016, 01:33:00 PM
I'm just saying it's a difference between being realistic and being shady. And the two people who posted know they were being shady. If you want to actually be productive then say something like, "try not to get too hype, you know what happens when we create expectations and get let down  :dead:"

But if negativity is your bag, that's cool too I guess.
Right! even drais ol faggot ass came in and gave a idk, ill just wait. When u come in and try to step on EVERYBODIES good time. Its like :uhh:

Oh good time! :uhh: like how far from reality are you guys? :uhh: There are R&B artists who are nominated and not even performing, hell, they barely squeezed some of them in for that pre show mess but you guys think Bran' is gonna perform on the main stage or even the preshow??? :uhh: :kii:

I'd rather know the facts instead of getting my hopes up. She's not performing there :uhh: are you guys well? I understand loving and wanting the best for our fave but seriously? :uhh: Y'all got so hyped for the Soul Train awards and she barely performed for a minute like plea' :kii:
Go find the multiple posts of people saying she's performing on the main stage. Go find the posts of someone saying grammys will have a fckn set on the grammys. Most of the post were WHATS HAPPENING! Regardless of how u felt about that soul train award performance. she was there and it happened and people are allowed to be excited about it. We all grown as fck and no one needs someone to come in killing the vibe , ESPECIALLY when u aint coming in with no damn facts :dead:
"U'd rather know the facts" but dont have any. your posts didnt do anything in here but derail the positivity and THAT'S IT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: imaan. on February 13, 2016, 01:50:41 PM
Quote from: Annie on February 13, 2016, 01:46:25 PM
Sorry but I kinda agree with Iman :plzstop: I mean we are getting excited over nothing really. She is probably just supporting Tyrese. I need Bran to shoot a vid for this already. It would be great to hear her perform it because people are waiting

!!!! and I hope Tyrese takes Bran' as his date so she can perch in the audience. I don't want to read these fag's dissertations about her career, management team etc. on Sunday :kii: "Oh Bran needs to smarten up! should've went with Tyrese!"

You know it's coming  :kii:
I saw where you were coming from as well.

It's not like it was a confirmed performance and you came in here trying to belittle it or something. That would have been like :udontlookok:

You were just very blunt with how you felt. I know how this goes, when I was admin there were countless times I had to read essays attacking GHan's team, PR meetings and mess after unfounded expectations weren't met. I always complained about it.

If anything you're doing them a favor. Calm them down a bit, and if we're pleasantly surprised next week (which it will be -- a surprise -- since nothing has been announced or confirmed), then we can totally lose it. And I'd love that.