Kanye claims he's in debt 53 million

Started by Cocoa, February 14, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

February 14, 2016, 09:55:24 PM #30 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:55:33 PM by Rated Ralf
also, i think Tidal would do better if their names (Jayz, bey, kanye, rih) were not directly attached to it...
BRANDY

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

RekeRig

These sloppy ass releases are a turn off and nothing is separating them from Spotify or Apple

Same shit.  And they ain't even really black owned. that's Bs Tbh

Rxxf

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 14, 2016, 09:59:18 PM
Because it's Black Owned

not even
:dead:

it just comes off so pretentious - the company, and the people behind it
i'd rather it be nameless/faceless, etc.
stamping an artist's name isn't always the best route

this isn't Dre Beats
BRANDY

.betterwiseup

The bootleggers already making the Yeezy shoes and they look just like the real ones.

downtownbrown

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 14, 2016, 09:53:46 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 14, 2016, 09:51:52 PM
What's wrong with supporting Tidal?

it's not naturally happening, IMO, for starters
i feel forced into it
and it's not a need, purchase wise

PERFECTLY articulated. The tech gorls are trying to FORCE the world into streaming for their own greedy gain...they really don't give a fuck about the artists cause they (along with the writers) don't make SHIT...even off MILLIONS of stream. smh

AIDS!

Beyonce is going to do the same thing with her project

AIDS!

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 14, 2016, 09:55:24 PM
also, i think Tidal would do better if their names (Jayz, bey, kanye, rih) were not directly attached to it...
!!!!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 14, 2016, 10:12:17 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 14, 2016, 09:59:18 PM
Because it's Black Owned

not even

it just comes off so pretentious - the company, and the people behind it
i'd rather it be nameless/faceless, etc.
stamping an artist's name isn't always the best route

this isn't Dre Beats
ddsdsdsddssddd !!!!!!

They assumed cuz they STAMPED the top artists to it, we would be rushing to download. They assumed wrong.

:letsmessfag:

STUNNA GOD

This Tidal mess is really pissing me off........ I just wanna see whats gonna happen when it's BEY's turn. I just cant even PICTURE her doing a Tidal mess.

AIDS!

Hhhhy I think that whole gang is gonna do Tidal exclusives from now on :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 14, 2016, 09:51:52 PM
What's wrong with supporting Tidal?
I honestly don't get it either. I prefer to just buy from artists that I want to support but if I did subscribe to a music/streaming service, it would definitely be Tidal..

Abcd

Tidal really sucks in comparison to Apple Music

GYNandTONIC

February 15, 2016, 09:30:13 AM #43 Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:31:39 AM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Star on February 14, 2016, 05:25:20 PM
He will make double that by August.

His Yezzy shoes are about to go out for mass production, thats where the money went

Its gonna be easier for thr public to buy and find his Shoes etc now

The gurls will have every pair by summer and @ 300 bucks his coins are gonna go cray

Not true...His deal w/ Adidas is much like a record label. He has 3 seasons that need to be recouped. His clothes didnt sell that well from season 2. You can still find alot of it on sale. The clothes cost more to produce than the shoes. His shoes may have sold well due to the limited release, but its more hype than real revenue. They're creating demand but the recoupe still isnt enough to pay manufactuers, patter makers, venues, parties, lawyers, ect. x3. Producing more shoes wont necessarily give him more money because it will cost more to produce and distribute them.

Annie

I'm still using Spotify for free :dead: I dont mind a few ads

/.\