skintones explained

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, February 16, 2016, 06:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

there's beautiful history behind my rich dark skin and i wish i would skip around calling it what it is with added flavors from willy wonkas manbag. #proud2beme

LOONA.

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:33:57 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 16, 2016, 03:27:35 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:25:29 PM
I know this is not the thread for this but I need you guys opinion. So I met a guy recently that I like and he likes me too but he noticed I bleach Bcos of dark knuckles. He asked me to give up bleaching creams as he doesn't like it which I can't Bcos I will get dark. I'm working on my knuckles and trying to get even skin tone. I'm not even light skin, just brown. This really upset me as I love my bleaching cream. Even though it's hard to bleach. Wat wud u guys do? I wud love to know your opinion. I'm ready to let the guy go as this is a deal breaker for me. Is this too harsh?
I thought you were better than everyone here

You're looking for an opinion? From bsource?

:omgwatshappening:

That's what live wrote on skincaretalk... he's a bleacher.

The fact that you're even on that website just proves you're a self hating tar faggot.

Just drink the BLEACH and die already. It'll be swift and easy unlike the cancer killing your family.   

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

'ology

2 shots of Carmel with a dash of hazel nut mocha latte shaken not stirred tears.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Herb.

ibiibooibboiibobiibbipbbi

i had my mess examined by a starbucks employee (so mines is actually accurate .. unlike some :udontlookok: )

Herb.

February 20, 2016, 10:13:54 PM #113 Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:14:02 PM by Herbie
milk.

LOONA.

Buttermilk rocky road fudge split here   

Bulldagger

Quote from: Drais. on February 20, 2016, 10:05:57 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:33:57 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 16, 2016, 03:27:35 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:25:29 PM
I know this is not the thread for this but I need you guys opinion. So I met a guy recently that I like and he likes me too but he noticed I bleach Bcos of dark knuckles. He asked me to give up bleaching creams as he doesn't like it which I can't Bcos I will get dark. I'm working on my knuckles and trying to get even skin tone. I'm not even light skin, just brown. This really upset me as I love my bleaching cream. Even though it's hard to bleach. Wat wud u guys do? I wud love to know your opinion. I'm ready to let the guy go as this is a deal breaker for me. Is this too harsh?
I thought you were better than everyone here

You're looking for an opinion? From bsource?

:omgwatshappening:

That's what live wrote on skincaretalk... he's a bleacher.

The fact that you're even on that website just proves you're a self hating tar faggot.

Just drink the BLEACH and die already. It'll be swift and easy unlike the cancer killing your family.   

Self hating tar?

You the jet black, wide nose faggot with dingy teeth, remember?
I found a surgeon for your rhino. Schedule a consultation love.
http://www.beverlyhillsprofiles.com/photo-gallery/male-rhinoplasty/?patient=3
:welllol: :roflmao:

BAPHOMET.

BullAids we've been over this.

You posted 4 different pics 2 of which being different people.
Wtf

Bulldagger

February 20, 2016, 10:21:01 PM #117 Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 10:21:18 PM by Bulldagger
Quote from: Baphomet. on February 20, 2016, 10:19:08 PM

Wtf

Are you stupid fag? ALL of those pics are of me! Seethe because your soot footed ass can't catch the right light to get that dark skin to glow.  :feelinmyself:

SUPREME

Wtf

vvvvvvvvvcvvvvv

death

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 20, 2016, 10:21:01 PM

Wtf

Are you stupid fag? ALL of those pics are of me! Seethe because your soot footed ass can't catch the right light to get that dark skin to glow.  :feelinmyself:
ddddddddddddddgch

now ure fakin pics

WOW PATHETIC!!