AIDS!

Bulldagger

Quote from: Cece Winans on February 16, 2016, 03:46:43 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:44:07 PM
Quote from: Cece Winans on February 16, 2016, 03:40:57 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:39:37 PM
Quote from: Cece Winans on February 16, 2016, 03:36:50 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:25:29 PM
I know this is not the thread for this but I need you guys opinion. So I met a guy recently that I like and he likes me too but he noticed I bleach Bcos of dark knuckles. He asked me to give up bleaching creams as he doesn't like it which I can't Bcos I will get dark. I'm working on my knuckles and trying to get even skin tone. I'm not even light skin, just brown. This really upset me as I love my bleaching cream. Even though it's hard to bleach. Wat wud u guys do? I wud love to know your opinion. I'm ready to let the guy go as this is a deal breaker for me. Is this too harsh?
Nigger shut up

Damns

Who are you calling nigger when my daddy's side own you and your whole bloodline boy? :uhh:
Don't fuck around and get strung up. You ain't too fucking cute for that sooty sooty soot soot.
Too bad ur daddy's side couldn't own a cancer cure
And too bad
Daddy's dying and ur next faggot

Hehe haha hoho!

Bitch that's all you got after I just slaughtered you? You ran out of reads?

#1 Cuz IM Da BeSt!

oh and the blacker the fuckin berry! :letsmessfag:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Herb.

Cartierline

h

I just love how some gorls take DARK as an insult.

Rxxf

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 03:01:19 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 16, 2016, 02:59:13 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 16, 2016, 02:50:06 PM
You soots are so obsessed with skin colors. Just be happy to be soots.

The light is not even black.. There's a big difference between hispanic light and black light...

This is interesting. I know what you mean. Babe is Korean and Black, and he refers to himself as light skinned but in my mind I dont agree. Im like nah u just Asian.

!!!!!

I think he's refering to the actual skin being light... but in the black community light is usually anything lighter than dark or brown skin. Because in actuality, we're all dark compared to a fair skinned hispanic or white person.

honestly, from other races - if you're black, then you're black. they don't think about different skin-tones UNLESS there's an absolute need for description in order to convey a story, find someone in a crowded area, etc.

Same for other races, - if you're white, then you're white. i scream when i hear some white people saying tall, dark and handsome for a white person. :dead: like girl, you wish.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Jibola on February 16, 2016, 04:41:11 PM
h

I just love how some gorls take DARK as an insult.

honestly?
and guys please don't attack me.

I think african american females get more offended by DARK. which is unfortunate, because IMO, they have the best clear/smooth and beautiful/rich skin.
:dead:

For african american men, DARK seems to be ok.

I mean, I know i love me some DARK chocolate.
:howfestive:
BRANDY

Rxxf

let me get out of here before i'm lashed about
BRANDY

Herb.

February 16, 2016, 04:45:31 PM #87 Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:46:09 PM by Herbie
The light vs dark discussion is just as late backwards and tired as the good hair bad haiir discussion. I mean are we still on the plantation or???? :usureuok:

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssss
this title Lew :dead:

"skintones explained"

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

FAMÈ

Dddddddddddddddddfd

We're all niggers :sevynstreeter: