audio of Kanye's meltdown backstage @ SNL...

Started by Mel., February 17, 2016, 06:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 17, 2016, 07:15:47 PM
and Mel is so quick to run up and go to bat for these White people, such a shame. I'm not even gonna be petty and read you like I know I can but I'm going to pray for you. God really need to work on you because you're not well.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel.

Quote from: FAM? on February 17, 2016, 07:14:32 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 17, 2016, 07:12:47 PM
sure...
now the VMA mess was all fake

if that was the case Kanye would've been exposed her.
only reason he calls her fake is because she doesn't play his game.
and it's eating him up inside.
Why would Kanye expose the secrets of the industry?

If that's the case, we might as well tell EVERYTHING.  :letsmessfag:

not "secrets of the industry"
with all the backlash he got, how he CRIED, etc....I'm sure if the tea was fake
he would've said something.

FAMÈ

Kanye may be crazy (he's a Gemini, we all are) but he's NICE guy too and genunine about everything.

No different than Chris.

Rxxf

February 17, 2016, 07:18:33 PM #63 Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 07:18:48 PM by Rated Ralf
i have a question for most of you...

do you observe a person by their intentions first, or race first?
BRANDY

Mel.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 17, 2016, 07:14:47 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 17, 2016, 07:10:20 PM
what's obnoxious is those who defend someone because they share the same skin color
wrong is muthafucking wrong at the end of the damn day

and if you're wrong, I'm gonna say it
white, blue, black orange or purple.
that's really unfair. Maybe people are just fans the same way Chris Brown goes off on a tangent every month and you continue to support him

I really don't see any difference between him and Chris Brown

that's a lie hun...
I've made it very vocal about the times I feel he's wrong.

let's not.

FINE.

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 17, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

do you judge a person by their intentions first, or race first?
n

yummy

He's pretty much a caricature of himself at this point.

I don't think there's anything mentally wrong with him, he just lives with his head up his own ass.

Rxxf

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 17, 2016, 07:19:50 PM
He's pretty much a caricature of himself at this point.

I don't think there's anything mentally wrong with him, he just lives with his head up his own ass.
BRANDY

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 17, 2016, 07:16:16 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 17, 2016, 07:13:37 PM
The one thing that rubs me the wrong way about King is his need to prop these White Devils on this pedestal. He will go out of his way to make them the Blueprint.

I don't mind his antics at all because white men can be seen doing the same. I mean after seeing Wolf on Wall Street I'm hip to the bullshit. Only when a black man do it is it seen as aggressive and threatening. Why shouldn't Kanye hold himself to high standards? Why the fuck should he have to be humbled and down play his talents so others won't feel a way? That's stupid as fuck and dumb.

This is proof that they don't want our black talent to be great. Kanye is a genius.

say what?
:dead:

Kanye is a genius and deserves to promote that, for sure.
I just find his antics disjointed.

I mean, asking Taylor to post his song? on her twitter account?

attacking WIZ on social media?

like...

and i honestly hate how it always reference other greats -- i'd rather him just create a NEW standard, in general.

All of that shit is irrelevant because we're all human and do stupid shit. He thought Wiz was attacking him and his wife. That's a normal reaction. The shit about Taylor, clearly they talked on the Damn phone. We don't know the full truth but why would I automatically believe the white bitch over Kanye? Judging from history White Women are known predators of Black men and will lie when backed up against the wall.

Mel.

LOL

who are all these white people that I'm always defending over blacks?
yall just be making shit up now... :uhh:

and why is it wrong if I defend someone? why does it matter who it is or their skin color?
just because you gorls are anti anything not black doesn't mean I have to be, sorry not sorry...

Rxxf

Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 17, 2016, 07:20:53 PM
Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 17, 2016, 07:16:16 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l?. on February 17, 2016, 07:13:37 PM
The one thing that rubs me the wrong way about King is his need to prop these White Devils on this pedestal. He will go out of his way to make them the Blueprint.

I don't mind his antics at all because white men can be seen doing the same. I mean after seeing Wolf on Wall Street I'm hip to the bullshit. Only when a black man do it is it seen as aggressive and threatening. Why shouldn't Kanye hold himself to high standards? Why the fuck should he have to be humbled and down play his talents so others won't feel a way? That's stupid as fuck and dumb.

This is proof that they don't want our black talent to be great. Kanye is a genius.

say what?

Kanye is a genius and deserves to promote that, for sure.
I just find his antics disjointed.

I mean, asking Taylor to post his song? on her twitter account?

attacking WIZ on social media?

like...

and i honestly hate how it always reference other greats -- i'd rather him just create a NEW standard, in general.

All of that shit is irrelevant because we're all human and do stupid shit. He thought Wiz was attacking him and his wife. That's a normal reaction. The shit about Taylor, clearly they talked on the Damn phone. We don't know the full truth but why would I automatically believe the white bitch over Kanye? Judging from history White Women are known predators of Black men and will lie when backed up against the wall.

Ok.
BRANDY

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: FAM? on February 17, 2016, 07:18:29 PM
Kanye may be crazy (he's a Gemini, we all are) but he's NICE guy too and genunine about everything.

No different than Chris.

!!!!

I'm a Gemini and spaz out on impulse too. I mean I do it here a lot so I get King.

death

yea kanye is a mess but i still stands by him

its easy to root for tayl' cuz shes a white frail gorl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 17, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

do you observe a person by their intentions first, or race first?
It depends on the race of the person.
:young:

FAMÈ

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 17, 2016, 07:21:14 PM
LOL

who are all these white people that I'm always defending over blacks?
yall just be making shit up now... :uhh:

and why is it wrong if I defend someone? why does it matter who it is or their skin color?
just because you gorls are anti anything not black doesn't mean I have to be, sorry not sorry...
You look crazy defending a racist white bitch.