Billboard: Rihanna Surpasses Michael Jackson w/ Her 14th #1 Single "Work"

Started by Freemala Harris, February 22, 2016, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on February 22, 2016, 05:21:35 PM
Quote from: Young on February 22, 2016, 04:49:53 PM
Bey out here breAakin sweat, falling and having miscarriages to do what she does

Omffff

Love her tho. The slay is just a bit harder for her.
:omgwatshappening:

ack!

the way u TURN on ur faves. I think Glock is the only bitch u fully use s;;sddsdsds

He drags the shit out of her

Vonc2002

Boy fck u  :usureuok:
Godline will sing that bitch into an age appropriate outfit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Saturn. on February 22, 2016, 05:26:11 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 22, 2016, 05:21:35 PM
Bey out here breAakin sweat, falling and having miscarriages to do what she does

Omffff

:omgwatshappening:

ack!

the way u TURN on ur faves. I think Glock is the only bitch u fully use s;;sddsdsds

He drags the shit out of her
s;sdsdssdss our Bran lashings behind the scenes >>>

RekeRig

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: with love, Glock on February 22, 2016, 05:25:47 PM
Not too much on Queen faggot
Celine ain't doing it
sdasadsadsdaw

It's been 18 years since her last one btw

:supluv:

GLOCK

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

asdfghjkl

QuoteShortly after the video?s release on Monday, Erem told The FADER that his section of the video was part of a bigger, original concept that has since been repurposed for another video project with Rihanna. He also spoke about Drake and Rihanna's natural chemistry, and why those blues and pinks look so good on camera.

The horse is still alive. We didn't kill any horses. Who knows? You might see her on a horse at some later point. You never know [laughs]. I'm not going to get into that, I'm going to keep it as a surprise. Whatever we've done with that, according to me, is the best?that's my baby. That's something that will come out pretty soon.

omff

Vonc2002

How many #1s does faith have btw? I know she only has that one Grammy from that hook she sang,  i know that fckn much :hmph:

MAY

Omffff

gnugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: