I still think Sevyn has a chance to blow up tbqfh

Started by tigernathan, February 23, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I think she tried to be a bit more edgy around the time her and BOB went public; she started cussing and talking about sex in her interviews :dead: but for whatever reasons olfs don't seem that interested. She's a great talent though, I want her to win.

Scott.

FRANCE

Sevyn just came around at a time when R&B isn't really being played on radio. I don't think her label supports her enough either. And they are horrible with choosing her singles. That Dont Kill The Fun trash killed her era and it got downsized to another EP. She's amazing and I wish her the best but she should really just continue to keep writing to keep dem lights on.

FAMÈ

"Don't Kill The Fun" should have never been recorded. It's awful.

#Mu7

I really like Sevyn, but the comparisons to queen Kelendria must stop!
Kelendria made her look and sound like an amateur. LOL

FRANCE

Quote from: FAM? on February 23, 2016, 06:21:57 PM

It killed everything! Then they put out that 4th Street song. I love the song but not as a single. They really put out the worst songs.

FRANCE

Omf This Kelly perf' is fucking TRAGIC. Make it fucking STOP!

Gilgamesh.

I forgot all about "Don't Kill The Fun" :dead:

And "Flop Street"

wtf "Boomerang" shits on both of them put together :everythingok:

Gilgamesh.

tigernathan

I like DKTF. I just wish Chris wasn't on it. The house production >>>

SUPREME

mnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TAKE OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FAMÈ

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 23, 2016, 06:42:49 PM
Quote from: FAM? on February 23, 2016, 06:21:57 PM

It killed everything! Then they put out that 4th Street song. I love the song but not as a single. They really put out the worst songs.
omg

If she had released "Boomerang" in place of that she would have done better imo.