9 Ferocious and Forgotten Queens of R&B Who Could've Been Rihanna

Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 12:58:26 AM

DJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

MelMel

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 01:07:08 AM
Quote from: MelMel on February 28, 2016, 01:06:39 AM
Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 01:04:45 AM
Quote from: MelMel on February 28, 2016, 01:03:50 AM
Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 01:02:58 AM
why are the beys so bothered with rih?
:uhh:

the same way the Rihs can't stand Bey

i don't believe that
i think the rih stans here respect bey
but only slander her in defense

:letsmessfag:

The Rihs can be just as messy as the Beys......it goes both ways

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 01:02:05 AM
I'm still crying at the bitch doing 120K after a full week. Isn't that a 50% decrease from her first week for Unapologetic.

And then her downgrading to areans from stadiums and still having to delay/cancel mess.

But they swear she's slaying. The fckn delusion   

:plzstop:
ur naming what she did with one album as if that's her standard. Beyonce's last albums havent measured up to ANY of her past success with her first couple  :plzstop:
U yelling 40k with a successful single meanwhile thats EXACTLY how justin has been doing with his album :dead:
Releasing singles and letting them sell his album, if u dont understand this then ur DUMB :kii:
The facts are she has a number one single, sitting nice on billboard, sitting nice on itunes, and will be releasing the next single to maintain her mess. You can have that sell a million and gradually fall to the abyss shit

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Fag she is CURRENTLY flopping

Flop album
Flop tour
Hit single (after the previous 3 failed)

We're discussing this ERA which encompasses everything I mentioned above. Stop worrying about Bey & everybody else and worry about why this bitch is flopping.

:receipts: 

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 01:14:43 AM
Fag she is CURRENTLY flopping

Flop album
Flop tour
Hit single (after the previous 3 failed)

We're discussing this ERA which encompasses everything I mentioned above. Stop worrying about Bey & everybody else and worry about why this bitch is flopping.

:receipts: 

A flop album but she's platinum and still selling. failed singles but one WASNT a single :dead: and the other two charted well and have platinum and double platinum certs...........PLUS  the #1 she has now :kii:
This is a rih thread, the only way beyonce is brought up is when u fags come in here and bring her up. IDGAF about beyonce, her flop songs, or her tour tbfh. Yall come in here yelling tours as if that's a knockout punch. If rih is a flop for her things u like to point out then so is beyonce for hers. I mean how the fck is formation doing on radio :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 01:22:59 AM
LaSOOT been crumbling for almost 50 pages.

and uve been a scattered brain fool for these last few

SUPREME

Quote from: Drais. on February 27, 2016, 11:04:35 PM
Screaming at Yummy reading the gurs

And this is how I know y'all are some faux dummies. The Diamonds tour was a good bit of stadiums and it did really well, so why y'all acting like she never had a history of being able to tour? How do y'all stan for a bitch and know nothing about her?

nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SUPREME

Quote from: 31M̶Y̶T̶H̶S̶ on February 27, 2016, 11:09:08 PM
:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:  ... And what's this Rih Starting Trends Shit... Hate That I love you was a Rip Off of Irreplaceable ! even to her stripping down in the video.  Gaga Came out and she tried to give all haute couture, edgy Grace JOnes and looked like a clown with the rest of the pop girls

People use to call her Beyonce-lite,Her Whole look for 4 5 looked liked the I am side... from IASF. Fuck outta here fags... she makes cute songs that we can bop to, but ain't nobody respecting this hoe, like they respect Brandy or Bey.. or else this article would not have been made.
,nnnnnnnnnnnn