9 Ferocious and Forgotten Queens of R&B Who Could've Been Rihanna

Started by Lazarus, February 24, 2016, 10:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

lets not forget 'fas tryna copy Rih and give edge ssss

only difference is Rih didn't have to swiftly RETRACT take a bow, as fast as 'fas had to PLOP back on that damn horse tail

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2016, 02:35:10 AM
Shit songs and hair flips don't move me

But walking around onstage liked a drugged model does?   

LOONA.

Quote from: Saturn. on February 25, 2016, 06:33:55 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 24, 2016, 11:47:52 PM
Quote from: with love, Glock on February 24, 2016, 11:43:45 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 24, 2016, 11:40:56 PM
Quote from: with love, Glock on February 24, 2016, 11:38:16 PM
And Yumz pisses me off
This off and on relationship he has with Rih
SMFH I wanna fight him

I like Rih but y'all be having me screaming trying to paint her as some musical genius  :plzstop:

She's pretty much a product of a team of songwriters, producers and stylists and has a handful of catchy songs. That's about it tbh.
For me she is that
Yes there's a machine behind her but it's no different than Beyonc? or whitney
Her artistry >>>
She knows herself and knows music
It kinda can't be argued ..
And no other girl makes solid albums like her .. As far as her contemporaries  :dead:
She's no musical genius but she's Def one of the greats

q

boy

Stargate said all she does is show up and record the songs the way they tell her to. Like, that's all sis does. Shit, you can listen to the Ester Dean demos for WMN and S&M and all the versions are damn near identical.

And she compared making an album to going shoe shopping once  :dead: Rih isn't the artist you think she is, luv

Love her but nah ffff

Wtf

:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:
:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:
:ack:
:ack: :ack: :ack:
:ack:  :ack:
:ack: :ack:
:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:
:ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack: :ack:

tigernathan

Quote from: Rajesha on February 25, 2016, 04:00:42 PM
My mom bought me Rihanna/Weeknd and Mariah tickets for Xmas and told me to choose.

I was like toss this Rih-Rih shit...

Lazarus

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2016, 01:46:50 PM
Quote from: Coco on February 25, 2016, 01:43:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2016, 01:37:12 PM
Quote from: Coco on February 25, 2016, 01:34:35 PM
I don't know why they gave her so many stadiums dates, some of the other dates like the European ones should have been Arena's
and thats whats so funny to me. Firstly, IDGAF about tours so that's one. Secondly, she downgraded from a couple of stadiums to Arenas...........thats the flop :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Ciara is performing in fckn WAFFLE HOUSES, like gtfoh
its not so bad
At least she CAN do some stadiums
Rihanna has never been a 'performer' or an artist would ran to buy tickets to see anyway
This whole drag the tour thing is actually quite ridiculous to me :dead:

h

Stanning in general is "ridiculous." Not y'all picking and choosing what to argue over to make Rih look like less of a flop. And she had no problems selling tickets in the past. Now she's struggling to just sell arenas and canceling shows. What's the point of having hits if no one wants to see you perform them? The fact that people think she's not worth more than the price of a dollar meal at Mcdonalds ($1.29) speaks volumes.     

KING BENTLEY.

ssss

Ton, Lisa, Fame, Baph, Que, Drai

All Haven't left this thread in 3 days

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on February 27, 2016, 11:43:39 PM
I don't know why they gave her so many stadiums dates, some of the other dates like the European ones should have been Arena's
and thats whats so funny to me. Firstly, IDGAF about tours so that's one. Secondly, she downgraded from a couple of stadiums to Arenas...........thats the flop :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
its not so bad
Rihanna has never been a 'performer' or an artist would ran to buy tickets to see anyway

h

Stanning in general is "ridiculous." Not y'all picking and choosing what to argue over to make Rih look like less of a flop. And she had no problems selling tickets in the past. Now she's struggling to just sell arenas and canceling shows. What's the point of having hits if no one wants to see you perform them? The fact that people think she's not worth more than the price of a dollar meal at Mcdonalds ($1.29) speaks volumes.     

Drais stfu. No one is picking and choosing "what to argue over" there are just things that I care about as a fan and things that i dont. Idgaf about her tours just like I dont give a fuck about that damn puma line. Do u care that Beyonce's House of Dereon flopped or that she cant get a #1 single? There are certain things I care about and certain things i dont. I dont give a fck about Brandy's acting TBRFH doesnt make me any less of a fan. Ya'll running around here trying to brag about beyonce's tours is nothing but boasting what she excels in and not speaking on what she doesnt. At the end of the day, I bought MY tkts to Anti tour, dont give a fck who else has a seat. Beyonce sells tour tickets but doesnt have the hits like rih or sell singles like rih and nothing ya'll say is gonna change that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 27, 2016, 11:53:36 PM
Quote from: Drais. on February 27, 2016, 11:43:39 PM
its not so bad

h

as a fan

But you're not

d   

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssss

How did you know what was going on before page 41 tho sis?

:feelinmyself:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

f
If it makes u feel better to say that so be it LOLZ!
U didnt see me on here raving about a damn "Diamonds" tour and you wont see me on here going on about this one. That's the beyonce fans job and we leave it to ya
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

"singles! hits!"

Does she pay you a check for it? No it's all dumb and silly.

Just take the lashings and stop trying to avoid what to discuss.   

Vonc2002

But who's getting lashed :kii:
You yelling TOURS is no different than us yelling singles and hits, like gtfoh  :dead: