death

Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 07:06:28 PM
Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 06:50:05 PM
Some of ya'll truly need psych evaluations
hgf

tht brockafag rlly SENT me tryna be SMARTS! & mess
:udontlookok:

How many pages later and you're still worried about me? Birl, let it go. Drop it like Brandy drops her friends.
jmdddda

naw luv
how 'bout i jus drop U

death

u tha one sittin up here not knowin wtf u TALKIN about

alluding to B bein mentally unstable n sh-FAGGOT OF COURSE..im gonna keeps an eye awn u
specially since u espect me to b'lieve ur dumb ass is all of a sudden CLICK FCKIN TIGHT wit a damns psychology degree now

Herb.

death

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:12:56 PM
Quote from: ohthatsniko on February 28, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 04:06:50 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]
wtf

GHan :uhh: :omgwatshappening:

How do you post screenshot on here or even this? I wanted to post Keisha's post and both of Brandy's but didn't know how to
just take the link of the post and post it
it'll automatically get into formation
:plzstop:

SUPREME

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 28, 2016, 05:11:29 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

what the world
nnnmmmmm

Young

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:22:59 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on February 28, 2016, 06:20:57 PM
Welp Alexis enjoy Brandy friendship while you have it lol. I think Brandy has another side we don't know or see
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd

dnt we alls

SBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBBDBDBDDD
C
C
C
C
C

Wtf

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 05:12:30 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 28, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM
People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.
why is that a concern/focus tho?
That's kinda sad and dorky IMO

Is she yawl sister or mom?

Worry about yo family or something

Or a better notion is .... worry about yourself :dead:
For many of us GHan is like family. That's the kind of love we have for her.

And Bent I love you but for you to say something like that when you drag artists for points on here, I don't think its fair for you to suddenly take a stance of "if it doesn't affect you, don't worry about it".

Especially calling people sad and dorky. I kinda took that a certain way because I'm discussing it as well.
:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:39:44 PM
Ok, here I go...
I'm reading through the thread and I'm seeing the concern. Something is different and I'm hoping it's just one of her phases she goes through.

The first time I noticed it was on The Chew a few months ago.  She was acting a bit short and not like her bubbly self that she was when she came on in May promoting Chicago. They were cooking and asked her to chop something and she said, "No," really flat. When I looked up her appearance on Twitter, I saw this:

So, fans are not the only ones paying attention.  I just wrote it off as her having a bad day (everyone has them).  But, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  Some see it as awesome.  I don't. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I hope everything works out soon. I'm praying for her.  Pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. That's in scripture, too.  I'm a spiritual person and I'm telling you I don't sense happiness here.  She was soooooo happy doing Chicago.  I'm hoping she recaptures that in LA even if it's only for a week.

d

No wonder she blocked you.