chris rock's opening speech <<<<<<<

Started by throwintheTAL, February 28, 2016, 08:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

That boys getting shot on the way to the movies mess.......
he has children.

Herb.

black children. one of which who came home from school asking why she dont have good hair and mess.
is he serious

downtownbrown

You guys are so late and extra.

Chris slayed and made valid points. Stop acting like you just got off the plantation this evening after a long day of picking cotton.

Start acting equal. Start believing you're equal.

&#8743; &#8744; &#8745; &#8746;

How can black start acting equal when they aren't being treated equal. He's fucking disgusting and I hope he is lashed forever.

martian

He didn't joke about lynching or slavery. What were y'all watching? He made valid points, using a mix of reality and humor.

Herb.

Quote from: downtownbrown on February 28, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

Chris slayed and made valid points. Stop acting like you just got off the plantation this evening after a long day of picking cotton.

Acting equal means not accepting just any scraps that are thrown in front of you.
Being the pet of the house means licking up whatever master has on your fucking tray.

300 years a Slave. When slavery ended there was no help in getting blacks on the a lot of this shit is years and years of mental abuse. We didn't have people pushing us to be better, do better. Blacks were free and pushed along. Yeah we've come along way now but the effects of Slavery are still there today especially when Whites are still the majority and are in power.

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 28, 2016, 09:28:45 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 09:00:41 PM
the whole thing was uncomfortable as fuck

and when they panned to everyone laughing at the joke about black ppl getting shot by cops on their way to the movies :uhh:

im sorry but

sdfdv
sd
d
dszzzzzzzzzzzgfdzssssssssssssssssssssssss
you would laugh smh

Jon

AIDS!

hhhh
Are you a slave

SUPREME

:omgwatshappening:

what is with this split personality mess

It's so easy to say "Get over it, move on" Blacks are a product of their environments. White people never had to experience what blacks went through. Ugh I'm so pissed.

So angry.

Jon

Ex Machina beating out Star Wars is so edgy.

Herb.

ok I just finished watching.

I was pissed at the beginning but he got to the meat of the situation @ the end, which is opportunity for black actors. But still. Many portions of this skit gave me Stacy puppet teas.

death

dint wann' bring this up

but chris called frank a faggot a few yrs 'go
n blatantly saids he aint support homasexuals

NOW..ppl do have a rite to they beliefs
but im not cheering for a clown idiot such as HIM!