Presidential Election Thread

Started by death, February 29, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

FINE.

Her Instagram has me screaming. Yes, get that black vote.

XXXI

Quote from: Drais. on February 29, 2016, 06:39:58 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on February 29, 2016, 05:03:33 PM
Hilary is getting my vote.

This is ridiculous... LOOK PAST the promises, you want raised taxes? Corporations outsourcing even more jobs because of 54% tax rate? That hurts the economy, if the economy is hurt wee ALL feel it, basic things like produce, water, gas will be damn near un-affordable. 

PLEASE do your research guys.... Hillary may be full of shit but the greatest Economic boom in the modern history of this country has been under president Bill Clinton, he was also corrupt, but he got things done because he knows how to Govern. Don't vote with your emotions, vote with logic and understanding become informed, it is imperative 

TriBeCa

Quote from: mauza on February 29, 2016, 06:46:07 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on February 29, 2016, 04:50:37 PM
She's gonna win, unfortunately.

If so, it's for the mere fact that voter turn out is horrendous. Only 13% of voters, age 18-29, voted in South Carolina's primaries. What a disgrace! To be so passionate about black lives and wanting change/equality for your people, then not show up to vote is just disgusting. Young Voters, especially African Americans should be ashamed of themselves.

GLOCK

I don't like Hilary

Bern>
But we gotta vote for this bitch cuz we can't fucking vote for trump
It's so damn disgusting
I wanna move

#Mu7

hillary will be a great president. she is fucking brilliant !

Palladium

Queen Hil' is really the only one who' is qualified. Bern' was just a cute rival for Hil' so it wouldn't look like the nomination was just handed to her.

Bern' old self was nevah gonna win anything

:plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I'm voting for Bernie. He seems to be for us.. There is no such thing as middle class anymore and he understands that. Hillary is all about Hillary and that's no shade at all. Bernie has been fighting for equality in every single form for over 50 years. Hillary is nothing but a Republican in a Democrat's skin. Simple as that. People need to be smart and vote in droves for Bernie if we want to continue the progress that we've been attempting to make thus far.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Boomz

Quote from: Palladium on February 29, 2016, 09:09:05 PM
Queen Hil' is really the only one who' is qualified. Bern' was just a cute rival for Hil' so it wouldn't look like the nomination was just handed to her.

Bern' old self was nevah gonna win anything

:plzstop:

!!!

time to live in reality guys
Get on the right team

CandyCrush

This was my favorite scene from this whole episode because of the accuracy. I remember being terrified that he wouldn?t see the end of his first term. And even today, I still have that same fear. That?s the America we live in y'all.

VOTE. VOTE. Do NOT sit at home and whine about these candidates. Too many people died..

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 29, 2016, 07:02:13 PM

If so, it's for the mere fact that voter turn out is horrendous. Only 13% of voters, age 18-29, voted in South Carolina's primaries. What a disgrace! To be so passionate about black lives and wanting change/equality for your people, then not show up to vote is just disgusting. Young Voters, especially African Americans should be ashamed of themselves.

This lies the real problem. It's like everyone is so consumed with black v. white that we are forgetting that there is an election coming up. There are no "Rock The Vote" or hoopla around this current election. It's like no one even cares except poor white trash.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 29, 2016, 10:12:46 PM
Quote from: TriBeCa on February 29, 2016, 07:02:13 PM

This lies the real problem. It's like everyone is so consumed with black v. white that we are forgetting that there is an election coming up. There are no "Rock The Vote" or hoopla around this current election. It's like no one even cares except poor white trash.
THIS!!!!!! And the fact that so many people are jumping on the vote for Hillary bandwagon and discrediting anything that Bernie has ever done. That's what is making me mad. People need to be smart and vote for Bernie because he's the only one that truly cares about the REAL issues at hand. Hillary is just looking out for Hillary. I simply don't fucking use. But if she wins the nomination I have no choice but to vote for her ass because thinking about a Donald Trump or Ted Cruz presidency just scares the fuck out of me.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"