Started by tigernathan, February 29, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

Quote from: Herbie on March 08, 2016, 02:37:11 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 08, 2016, 02:21:33 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 08, 2016, 02:19:45 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 08, 2016, 02:14:59 PM
$99 seems so expensive though... imo
think of the other mess we're usually quick to spend 99 dollars on...
shoes...sneakers...clothing....electronics...cell phone bills

y not our ancestry?

huh? y nt

this is a good investment for people want to learn more about themselves.
not only do u get a report, but u get cousin matches as well.

But I will always say , these things are a a good START.
And shouldn't be taken as the be all and say all. But they're pretty accurate.
However, nothing tops what you can uncover through traditional genealogical research via Census, birth records, etc.

The Ances' reports are fun  :raycharles2urmess: Get in formation gorls, claim your identity. :wellheythere:

ggggg

you know wat
I'm watching YouTube videos of gorls discovering their mess and I'm convinced.

Omfff I'm kinda nervecited.

go for it bvy

Can I drop it in the mailbox for the postman to pick up or do I have to take it to the post office?

Herb.

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on March 08, 2016, 02:33:06 PM
My fam is really black as y'all seen from my results lol I traced my dads side back to England I believe 1525, but I don't know when the mixing of races occurred. It had to he hundreds of years ago since I have really small portion of European dna.
Yeah 8% is almost non existent :plzstop: You should be proud tbfh. :stressed: None of us should really be proud of any European mess unless we know it came from consensual relations and love. And we know who the family members are,  etc.

Otherwise its safe to assume its slave rape. And nothing to happily tout around  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

I don't know why I'm crying thinking about Loni.

Herb.

March 08, 2016, 02:47:10 PM #78 Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:47:34 PM by Herbie

Glenda

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 08, 2016, 02:45:53 PM

hdhhh where is that video? everyone keeps talking about it and I haven't seen it yet. :uhh:

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 08, 2016, 02:45:53 PM
it's pretty normal for Black people to be shocked and surprised when they see the European mess pop up, I can understand Loni's initial reaction.

But the difference is, most people don't have an EXPERT in their face as they read the results, to let them know exactly where it came from. Which is some slavemaster forcibly entering your ancestor's vagina.

Which is why I was like :udontlookok: when she kept gushing over it. Tamera...who is HALF white over there crying about it all and you're over there giving your best British accent.  :sup: :sup: :sup: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:udontlookok: I'm so not surprised she's the dumb ho coming to Trumps defense.

Glenda

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

Quote from: Glenda on March 08, 2016, 02:39:30 PM

y not our ancestry?

huh? y nt

However, nothing tops what you can uncover through traditional genealogical research via Census, birth records, etc.

The Ances' reports are fun  :raycharles2urmess: Get in formation gorls, claim your identity. :wellheythere:

ggggg

you know wat

go for it bvy

Can I drop it in the mailbox for the postman to pick up or do I have to take it to the post office?

It's small enough to leave in the mailbox. But Take it to the post office....this is your DNA. I wanted to make sure that it got DIRECTLY in the hands of the office.

Glenda

I am watching the Ancestry bit on The Real and I am crying. When Adrienne found out she was 57% European.  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :plzstop:

Glenda

Quote from: Herbie on March 08, 2016, 02:56:43 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 08, 2016, 02:39:30 PM

y not our ancestry?

huh? y nt

ggggg

you know wat

go for it bvy

It's small enough to leave in the mailbox. But Take it to the post office....this is your DNA. I wanted to make sure that it got DIRECTLY in the hands of the office.

tigernathan

Afro luv, how do I use the search database on AncestryDNA?
I have the World Explorer subscription but I'm not find anything :udontlookok: the guy from customer service explained that this subscription covers the U.S. and international.  :ermm:

Herb.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 08, 2016, 03:01:43 PM
Afro luv, how do I use the search database on AncestryDNA?
I have the World Explorer subscription but I'm not find anything :udontlookok: the guy from customer service explained that this subscription covers the U.S. and international.  :ermm:
AncestryDNA and the Ancestry site are separate, make sure you're on Ancestry.com . I'm not familiar with World Explorer but I know with the US version it pretty much asks you for names, etc. You do have to know a bit of information to start with .... like I called my Granny up and got some names she knew, started from there...then you begin tracking back.

Do you know the names of the people you're looking for? And do they have spaces where you can enter it? Screenshot it for me lil sis maybe if I see what you're looking at I can be more helpful. :wub:

Inject My Lips

Did you get the free trial since they took so long?  I finally got my results but I haven't looked yet!  I'm gonna try and record my reaction for youtube so I can make some coins.

Herb.

Quote from: Hazeleyes on March 08, 2016, 05:00:19 PM
Did you get the free trial since they took so long?  I finally got my results but I haven't looked yet!  I'm gonna try and record my reaction for youtube so I can make some coins.
omfg bvy :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

when r u opening them

and she got a free trial cuz they screwed her up her order. they do see it may between 4-8 weeks as a disclaimer. some get it earlier as a pleasant surprise.