Cece is comin'! pictured wit heze' walker, causes twitter uproar

Started by death, March 01, 2016, 08:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

yawl girls are all over the place with your point of views and making no sense :kii: :kii:

hush  :uhh:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

She did what she wanted to do. Period.

She later admitted she LOVED this retarded lil boy and wanted to help him.

HE is the one who has proven himself to be unstable, so it's not a normal situation. I doubt it would've taken her hitting him to even set him off. She prolly told him she wanted to eat at a restaurant he hated and he snapped

you're dealing with a CRAZY ass nigga, but you guys are tryna rationalize it

plea :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

LOONA.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 01, 2016, 05:34:52 PM
She really made that whole rebel/bad girl image look like a fucking facade.

That's cause it was.

She was always MUTE when her & Ci showed up at the same events and then had secutiry put Karu & Teyana out the club. She's always been a weak gur.   

KING BENTLEY.

ssssss

well while we're on bad relationships
does anybody know what happened between Beyonce and Lyndell?  :blink:

and why she aborted that mans bby?

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 01, 2016, 05:43:47 PM
She did what she wanted to do. Period.

She later admitted she LOVED this retarded lil boy and wanted to help him.

HE is the one who has proven himself to be unstable, so it's not a normal situation. I doubt it would've taken her hitting him to even set him off. She prolly told him she wanted to eat at a restaurant he hated and he snapped

you're dealing with a CRAZY ass nigga, but you guys are tryna rationalize it

plea :kii: :kii:
I don't agree with what Iman said AT ALL, she clearly missed all that chris did and said after the situation.  He CLEARLY loved her and wanted her back but she had a hand in the mess.  I love her and HATE him but let's be real. Honestly,  this ain't nothing that aint going on in any other young relationship out here.  :dead: at being a bad bitch/girl meaning she should be immune to feelings and emotions,  grow up :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

The drugs have really taken a toll on Rih.

No wonder she's crumbling.   

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Drais. on March 01, 2016, 05:46:09 PM
She really made that whole feminist image look like a fucking facade.

That's cause it was.

She was always MUTE 

:lopsided:

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

H.#.G.*.Z

AIDS!

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 01, 2016, 05:53:00 PM

That's cause it was.

She was always MUTE 

ggggggggggggg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 01, 2016, 05:53:00 PM

That's cause it was.

She was always MUTE 

sdddddsddssssddssdddddsdsss
Talk about MUTE! The way this bitch camouflaged in that damn corner :dead:

tigernathan

Of course you don't agree :dead: surprise! ack!

If Chris loved her he wouldn't have raised his hand and hurt her!! that's not love. That's a controlling POS. His actions were about controlling her, not love but it was obvious after the mess he wanted to distance himself. He was going through it during that time because he was constantly reminded of the nightmare that incident was for his career and image, not because of his feelings for Rih. There's a difference there. She confused the two and looked silly trying to mess with Kae about it because Chris wanted to be with Kae at the end.

There's a difference between having feelings and emotions and just being a dumb weak bitch. I think the fact that a nigga would even have the NERVE to stomp sis out should set the alarms off in her head like stay away from him and move on. I mean I would think that anxiety would set in and sis stomach would turn at the sight of his face or even hearing his name but no... she was on Oprah crying about protecting him and thinking about how he was doing while her wounds were healing. Calling him her soulmate... I can't.

That's a battered woman mentality.

AIDS!

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Drais. on March 01, 2016, 05:49:46 PM
The drugs have really taken a toll on Bey.

No wonder she's dying inside while her husband is fckn Rita Ora.   

H.#.G.*.Z