Zoe Saldana "NINA" movie poster.....d

Started by GLOCK, March 01, 2016, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVDDY.

Quote from: Rajesha on March 04, 2016, 01:12:37 PM
her voice is tragic though

I'm sure the judges at German Idol would disagree

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2016, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 04, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 04, 2016, 01:31:08 PM
I like her. She was an amazing artist, her voice is still deplorable.

:holdupguys:
Some damn nerve
And got a damn MIA thread talking about iconic, plea.
I called her out on her bad voice too.

And in crying at this Nina army, when you guys call singers like Keri Hilson disgusting or horrible.

But Nina is now Anita Baker all
Of a sudden. Niggaz plea. If an wasn't so convicted and captivating in her delivery and emotion, her sheer vocal performance wouldn't be shit.
B7

GLOCK

Quote from: Rajesha on March 04, 2016, 02:44:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2016, 01:39:16 PM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 04, 2016, 01:36:16 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 04, 2016, 01:31:08 PM
I like her. She was an amazing artist, her voice is still deplorable.

:holdupguys:
Some damn nerve
And got a damn MIA thread talking about iconic, plea.
I called her out on her bad voice too.

And in crying at this Nina army, when you guys call singers like Keri Hilson disgusting or horrible.

But Nina is now Anita Baker all
Of a sudden. Niggaz plea. If an wasn't so convicted and captivating in her delivery and emotion, her sheer vocal performance wouldn't be shit.
All these errors  :uhh:
Wtf does this mean

BAPHOMET.

March 04, 2016, 03:01:43 PM #130 Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:02:53 PM by Baphomet.
A lot of young people don't know who Nina Is. Hell she went under a lot of older people's noses also. Tbh. They know the song "I put a spell on you"  if they heard it. It's been  used a Lot in movies, TV shows, etc. But not much has ever been referenced to her the artist. I haven't seen anything talked about her myself. I just so happened to stumble across her music when I was in the 9th grade (23 now).
That documentary &  this movie are the only big things that have really shed light on her for this current generation.

FAMÈ

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 04, 2016, 03:01:43 PM
A lot of young people don't know who Nina Is. Hell she went under a lot of older people's noses also. Tbh. They know the song "I put a spell on you"  if they heard it. It's been  used a Lot in movies, TV shows, etc. But not much has ever been referenced to her the artist. I haven't seen anything talked about her myself. I just so happened to stumble across her music when I was in the 9th grade (23 now).
That documentary &  this movie are the only big things that have really shed light on her for this current generation.
!!!!!!!!!!!

I never heard of this woman till this thread.

SouravMay

4 women has been covered in Black Girls Rock by Kelly Price, Ledisi & them, as well as Joy Denalane.

And "Feeling Good" is timeless classic
B7

yummy