Chris Brown dragging Kevin McCall

Started by .betterwiseup, March 09, 2016, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 09, 2016, 07:32:25 PM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 07:27:50 PM
I actually challenge you to find a post.
Quote from: 'BrʊklᵻnI honestly think Kim is just LATE and I been over her

sis is an attention whore who wanted the attention and because it wasn't the attention she hopped
then she gave this pseudo response about being "liberated" etc....not being ashamed of your body, blah blah..
if she would've said that from the get, it prolly would've been perceived differently

she's just a fraud and I'm not really here for her or that family anymore. I'd very much like the whole clan to just go away.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Mel.

as an example...had I said she was a bad mom, etc...
like yall say chris does crack, whatever....

that's personal.

RAY7

March 09, 2016, 07:37:46 PM #257 Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 07:38:26 PM by Yar backwards
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 07:35:52 PM

sis is an attention whore who wanted the attention and because it wasn't the attention she hopped
then she gave this pseudo response about being "liberated" etc....not being ashamed of your body, blah blah..
if she would've said that from the get, it prolly would've been perceived differently

she's just a fraud and I'm not really here for her or that family anymore. I'd very much like the whole clan to just go away.

was I talkin about her personal life or her profession?
I think it was the latter

that rant had nothing to do with her personal life. I was commenting on what she presented to the gorls
well her profession is being a socialite/reality tv star
so basically you were talking about both
and you said you dont like the whole family, are they her job?

Mel.

nor did i comment on her persona life.
i simply called her an attention whore which is what she is....

so you can kinda try again.

Vonc2002

that rant had nothing to do with her personal life. I was commenting on what she presented to the gorls
Im sorry but :plzstop:
Her being an attention whore isn't about her personal life?  Wouldn't talking about her clothing line or apps be about her profession? Didn't chris present his mess on social media just like she did? Just :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 09, 2016, 07:37:46 PM

exactly.
i was commenting on her profession as a socialite, public figure

not her personal life. it's not the same thing.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

yummy

mmmmmmmmfgc

but yeah..hope Royalty isn't home when Kevin does a driveby in front of Chris' house

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2016, 07:38:51 PM

Im sorry but :plzstop:
Her being an attention whore isn't about her personal life?  Wouldn't talking about her clothing line or apps be about her profession? Didn't chris present his mess on social media just like she did? Just :dead:

a lot of public figures are attention whores.
her, paris hilton, etc....

that's not personal, it's what they do as a profession.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 09, 2016, 07:39:17 PM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 09, 2016, 07:37:46 PM

exactly.
i was commenting on her profession as a socialite, public figure

not her personal life. it's not the same thing.
Chris brown isnt a public figure? :dead:

Mel.

not really seeing how what i said pertains to her personal life
so, kinda...try again

this time, do a better damn job.

BAPHOMET.