marg is AIDED downe! bring out the ballons!

Started by tigernathan, March 10, 2016, 03:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

oh lolz my emoji was for the girl that left LMAOZ

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 11, 2016, 08:41:14 AM
vvvv

RIP Marg and Que
ssssssssss

I've been saying Margy has some growing to do, she was changing personalities too rapidly, from a sweet bby sis on the old board, to a bitch, to a messy phagg, to a civil rights activist, to a liberated whore. I just couldn't keep up :dead:

all that unbothered mess was an act. and Drai' really thoroughly dug in her with no outside interference. I want the old sweet Margy back  :stressed:

but ... :dead:
ppl have different reasons for deleting their accounts. I personally do it if I know I'll be out of town for work or real busy

oh! and for attention cause I also like to pop up a short time later like this .....

H.#.G.*.Z

tigernathan

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 11, 2016, 09:30:22 AM
Bitch.
I refuse to believe Marg made the posts he made in here and that other thread only to delete his mess.
I'm sorr' but this only further proves that you can make just about anyone crack if you have enough info on  them.
But this is more of a ki because it was shit he posted about himself.

I think Drais bringing up about him posting his mess in the Booch' thread and no one paying it was the real dagger.
He did post that thinking everyone was about to start salivating and everyone acted like it never happened

Everyone did pay that mess dust. It was embarrassing! like I even felt bad!! I was thinking to quote it and give a "ooh! ahh" response to make him fell better but opted not to.

GLOCK

vnbvvv thinking about deleting my mess tbh
too many posts!
plus .. i wanna feel the thrill of everyone welcoming me back

SUPREME

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 11, 2016, 09:39:38 AM
guys.. not too much on my bruv :uhh:

yall run all my fucking friends off this damn board. im deleting my mess!
if yall really wanna do a good damn deed...... run BULLDAGGER off this mess!

yall make me sick! ugh!
miss marg already!
n

LOONA.

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 11, 2016, 09:58:55 AM
Quote from: Drais. on March 11, 2016, 09:56:27 AM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 11, 2016, 09:55:22 AM
r u tryna run me off the board? :uhh:

um wtf

why am i being painted as this villain?

deleting my account rn 

xzcvxvxbcbxcvx

not before i delete mines FAGGOT

FAG on the count three!

One...two.

2 & a half

mess OWT

THREE! 

SUPREME

Quote from: IMAAN on March 11, 2016, 10:04:33 AM
Bitch.
I refuse to believe Marg made the posts he made in here and that other thread only to delete his mess.
I'm sorr' but this only further proves that you can make just about anyone crack if you have enough info on  them.

I think Drais bringing up about him posting his mess in the Booch' thread and no one paying it was the real dagger.
He did post that thinking everyone was about to start salivating and everyone acted like it never happened

Everyone did pay that mess dust. It was embarrassing! like I even felt bad!! I was thinking to quote it and give a "ooh! ahh"
SDSSSSSSSSSSDDFFFGFCCDDSSSSSSSSSSDDD

SUPREME

Bitch I'm SCREAMING.

I didn't even know he posted his ass

Not the girls continuing on to other post

LOONA.

Bitch.

I was thinking to quote it and give a "ooh! ahh" response to make him fell better but opted not to.

ddfgggjkkkcccnnnnnnnccccccccc   

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on March 11, 2016, 10:06:03 AM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 11, 2016, 09:58:55 AM
Quote from: Drais. on March 11, 2016, 09:56:27 AM
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 11, 2016, 09:55:22 AM
r u tryna run me off the board? :uhh:

um wtf

why am i being painted as this villain?

deleting my account rn 

xzcvxvxbcbxcvx

not before i delete mines FAGGOT

FAG on the count three!

One...two.

2 & a half

mess OWT

THREE! 

dzxcvxb

MY MESS NOT DELETING ... i think i need a good argument mess for it to actually WORK ..
squid is this feature broke? :overit:

Vonc2002

I can't believe y'all in that damn thread posting dick pics, like WHY :dead: atleast send it in pms to people who are interested.  And Marg ain't EVER been sweet on here, bent.  He came online a young hot head, i kinda got what he meant.  Yea, he was inconsistent with some of his shit but his personality was pretty much always the same
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

March 11, 2016, 10:09:32 AM #73 Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 10:10:09 AM by Drais.
Quote from: DWAYNE on March 11, 2016, 10:05:38 AM
vnbvvv thinking about deleting my mess tbh
too many posts!
plus .. i wanna feel the thrill of everyone welcoming me back

fjf

Nobody will notice tbh.

But the THRILL of a bath might do you some good   

BAPHOMET.

Bitch.

Everyone did pay that mess dust. It was embarrassing! like I even felt bad!! I was thinking to quote it and give a "ooh! ahh" response to make him fell better but opted not to.

F
Ffggg
Gghhhhhhhh.
Yeah, I couldn't even pretend like I was moved. More disgusted than anything. But after everyone hopscotched over it I felt second hand embarrassment.