I Am Cait...

Started by charlie., July 27, 2015, 02:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

Jon

BrokenHeartsHeal

July 27, 2015, 03:54:29 AM #2 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:55:03 AM by Gallis
she looks nice there actually

but can this bitch change her fucking voice? Like does she know that she can alter it? at least put on a fake cunt one. PLEASE. :diddraispoot:

Young

My friend did and looooooved it

I gotta check it out

Zankou.

Admin

Quote from: Gallis on July 27, 2015, 03:54:29 AM

but can this bitch change her fucking voice? Like does she know that she can alter it? at least put on a fake cunt one. PLEASE. :diddraispoot:
Why does she have to change her voice? So that it's less confusing?

E is playing 0 games.

I can't find it online for shit!

SUPREME

July 27, 2015, 09:50:45 AM #7 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:51:08 AM by SUPREME
Quote from: squid on July 27, 2015, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: Gallis on July 27, 2015, 03:54:29 AM

Why does she have to change her voice? So that it's less confusing?
shes refers to herself a woman

if she said gender queer i could see, but

that voice is a fcking mess

:diddraispoot:

but its her life, work caity

:jetbeauty:

Treasure

Quote from: KippCarruthers on July 27, 2015, 09:22:05 AM
E is playing 0 games.

I can't find it online for shit!
C

boy i literally jus did a quick search n found a link
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]
[/spoiler]
watchin now!

GLOCK

July 27, 2015, 09:59:37 AM #9 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:10:05 PM by Glock
I'm kinda fuming no shade..
All these shows that have been created to help people tolerate and accept trans people ..
But yet no shows to try to fix the perception of blacks in America ..
All these shootings and deaths of these black men and women and all they get is a 15 minute segment labeling them thugs.. Gangsters.. Hoodlums and those alike.. But not one show to really bring this harsh treatment to the forefront ..

I really can't..
It's kinda crazy that trans ppl are being placed in such a high place ..
especially if ur white and trans..
All those commercials during "I am Cait".. That are clearly designed to make ppl cope with trans and welcome them..
Even Bruce's mother..
A lot what she said was fed to her.. She was fighting truly accepting him but u can tell they kept making her accept it or put on for the camera and try to help other mothers welcome their sons if they decided to do this..

Beautiful thing but no show helping whites see how vile they are in America and showing the worth of blacks in this country
Fucking bye

Treasure

glocks

faiths fan nig'
keep bein 'ware  :stressed:

BigDawg

Pppppp

Disgust

I am Jazz>>>>>>>>

Kurama

Im glad she is getting support but SHIT it's becoming overbearing now.

SUPREME

Quote from: Glock on July 27, 2015, 09:59:37 AM
All these shows that have been created to help people tolerate and accept trans people ..
All these shootings and deaths of these black men and women and all they get is a 15 minute segment labeling them thugs.. Gangsters.. Hoodlums and those alike.. But not one show to really bring this harsh treatment to the forefront ..

I really can't..
All those commercials during "I am Cait".. That are clearly designed to make ppl cope with trans and welcome them..
Even Bruce's mother..
A lot what she said was fed to her.. She was fighting truly accepting him but u can tell they kept making her accept it or put on for the camera and try to help other mothers welcome their sons if they decided to do this..

Beautiful thing but no show helping whites see how vile they are in America and showing the worth of blacks in this country
Fucking bye
well at the end of it all shes still white

and apart of the kardashian fame

thats all it really takes

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on July 27, 2015, 09:59:37 AM

I really can't..
Even Bruce's mother..

Fucking bye

If only Mona Satan Young, used her power for good and not evil.