The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 02:30:17 AM
I think everyone gets picked on to some degree on here.
I certainly love playing in a few gorls' scalps from time to time. :dead: love is never lost though.
g

try n touch my scalp hun & thts ur fckin gay hand

Mel.

and gorl please because I've never shared my address or phone number
for the gorls to post, but they did
you included, so kinda....don't come at me with that or about what I share.
because as far as I'm concerned you're just as bad as these hoes

there are gorls on here that i've NEVER had a conversation with but have an issue with me
so you're not gonna act like Im some bitch that goes around starting shit because I'm not built like that
and I'm not a fucking bully...I keep to myself unless someone tries me....I don't partake in the mess
I post what i want i come here to post and I log out.

99.9% of the time if I'm going at with a gorls its because I was provoked.
and if you don't want to believe that I don't give a fuck

Herb.

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 03:41:30 AM
Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 02:42:06 AM
Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 02:33:10 AM
that maybe so...
but I feel like out of EVERYONE, the gorls come for me the most for whatever reason

I feel like there is very much strong HATE for me from some of these gorls
and that's sad, but that's something they'll have to figure out. good luck and god bless to them
I can understand where you're coming from. Many of us aren't angels though. You advised someone in here to mind their business, but I've seen instances where an exchange of thoughts didn't involve you, but you felt the need to interject and let whichever party know how you felt about them and their actions (Which btw, you have every right to do.). Which obviously can lead to an argument.

When that's done consistently over a period of time, coupled with the fact that you've shared a lot of your personal business on here, I can see why the gorls may load up and utilize some of that ammo. There are plenty of people on here who stay out of BSource trouble. For the most part I feel, especially recently , you're one of them.

But let's not sit here and act like we never came short of the glory of God.

well...we're not going to discuss the past.
that was then and this is now...

I don't involve myself anymore, but when I did it was mostly when there were like 5+ people jumping on 1 person
and sorry not sorry but thats wack to me and very much bully mentality and I'm just not gonna stand for it
but I've never involved myself in a one on one argument

but that really doesn't matter anymore because that was then. I'm not focused on the past
I mind my business now
Honestly since you began minding your business I really haven't seen you going page for page in mess, etc. Sometimes its our own actions that lead to conflict. Glad you learned how to avoid it. It's just late now anyway. We're onto greener grass. :ohwow:

Herb.

You'll always have the occasional gorl to try it with you, but you drag them, lash them a bit and keep it moving! :cheerup: Book Melinda :justabit:

Mel.

and tbh Idky I'm taking the time to respond to you
I just don't use you and I think your all kinds of phony

so kindly step aside and mind your business.

Herb.

March 14, 2016, 03:55:04 AM #200 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 03:57:11 AM by Herbie
I really wasn't trying you or reading you, Mel. lol

But I can't change your opinion on me, and don't care enough to try. So we can move on

Mel.

Quote from: Herbie on March 14, 2016, 03:55:04 AM
I can't change your opinion on me, and don't care enough to try. So we can move on

great.
so I can stop playing nice with you. I don't like you
I really tried, but I cannot get with a bitch like you. you ain't my kinda people

I think ur phony as fuck.

Mel.

LOONA.

Annie

I think Afro gave you a compliment hmmm.. I think he was trying to say you handle things very mature. But it's true right that it is more calm? I remember when that whole Riri Chris Brown thing happened back in the day there were endless discussions. And these fights with Afro.. It was so intense.

/.\

Young

This is why I'm glued to the alter

Herb.

March 14, 2016, 04:36:19 AM #207 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:38:00 AM by Herbie
Quote from: Annie on March 14, 2016, 04:28:34 AM
I think Afro gave you a compliment hmmm.. I think he was trying to say you handle things very mature. But it's true right that it is more calm? I remember when that whole Riri Chris Brown thing happened back in the day there were endless discussions. And these fights with Afro.. It was so intense.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnmn

Exactly. I didn't feel like explaining but thanks bvy.  I've seen growth in Mel
. But If someone doesn't like you, they just don't though. Long as I know my space is good.

RatherBe

I'm not exactly in the know about all the drama that goes on here

But I will say this.. When you're secure in yourself and your own morals it will take A LOT more than typing on a board to make you engage in negativity. If you felt like Negative Nancy then that's because it was already dormant in you, it probably had nothing to do with the board. We all love a bit of mess on here but that doesn't make you negative. Out of a day, at the MOST you'd probably spend 5 hrs on here. There's something going on in the other 19 hrs to make you feel negative that has nothing to do with the board

Vonc2002

Quote from: ˈBrʊklᵻn on March 14, 2016, 03:53:29 AM
and tbh Idky I'm taking the time to respond to you
I just don't use you and I think your all kinds of phony

so kindly step aside and mind your business.
sddssssssssssssssdsssssssssssssassssss
Wtf
:omgwatshappening:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw