let it rain & rain for 40 nite & 40 gay days 🌧 ⛈ 🌩🌧 ⛈ 🌩🌧 ⛈ 🌩⚡️
wash they booties o lord🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
order they steps into a tub o lord-ah! 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🙏🙏🙏🙏

LOONA.

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

tigernathan

SUPREME

Nyan Cat

IKJHGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG

tigernathan

it's way too fucking late for me to be howling like this :kii:

not a rebirth

gor, your death isn't even complete... faggot.
drais has you losing sleep and I'm loving it.

Nyan Cat

Opposites Attract.

March 15, 2016, 03:42:55 AM #414 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:59:10 AM by Hello!

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

March 15, 2016, 03:44:11 AM #415 Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 05:59:28 AM by Hello!

It's unconditional, these days you know....

tigernathan

Quote from: mauza on March 12, 2016, 08:10:51 PM
Quote from: Hello! on March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM
So I was told Drais ran me off the board. That couldn't be further from the truth. Prior to getting into it with that person, I asked Ralf a few days ago to delete my account. He told me to just log off and come back. I sent a message to Squid requesting the same, explaining my reasoning; which they both can back that up; It just so happens that he was active after the situation.

Nobody could ever run me off anywhere. Sometimes people just need a fucking break. This board is toxic and so negative all the time. Like constantly reading negative shit and posting negative shit takes it toll. I no longer wanted to be apart or contribute to the negativity. I mean linking up with other boards to expose Talisa was late and stupid. I needed to move on from the negativity of this board and focus on bringing positive energy in all facets of my life.

I'm moving in a direction in my life and about to start doing big things publicly where I don't want the things I've said or done on here or anywhere online to be brought back up and used against me.

Sidenote: It's very interesting how some of y'all waited until I was gone to speak your minds. I mean why not express yourself while I was present? Cowards.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear up any confusion but then again I didn't even need to do this. I wish you all the best.

Now this account can be deleted too.

Ciao.

LOONA.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 12, 2016, 06:37:50 PM
I'm sorr' but you look even more pathetic now, hun. Not only did you create a whole new account to address mess from days ago but you admitted to feeling like SHIT for scouring the net for tea on Tal' which further proves that your whole persona on here was fucking FAKE, beloved :kii:

BUT "turn a new life! positive energy!" gor please. You kinda REEK of negative energy and couldn't take heat but you remained perched in the kitchen.

Good luck and stuff but I'm sure you will be back under a new name.

RekeRig

Quote from: IMAAN on March 15, 2016, 03:42:21 AM
it's way too fucking late for me to be howling like this :kii:

not a rebirth

gor, your death isn't even complete... faggot.
drais has you losing sleep and I'm loving it.

cover us father

RekeRig