Mariah's brother: "You're a WITCH!" Letting her sister die........ of AIDS!

Started by Vonc2002, March 13, 2016, 03:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

I mean, in Mariah's defense, it's NOT her responsibility.

I am VERY close to my siblings and would do anything for them, but there are many broken families out there that aren't as close and quite honestly don't even LIKE each other. Not to mention HIV, protect yourself. And not to sound heartless myself, but HIV is one of the easiest things to protect yourself from. It exists people, stop letting lust control you....

Rxxf

Quote from: Ulysses on March 13, 2016, 08:15:32 PM

I am VERY close to my siblings and would do anything for them, but there are many broken families out there that aren't as close and quite honestly don't even LIKE each other. Not to mention HIV, protect yourself. And not to sound heartless myself, but HIV is one of the easiest things to protect yourself from. It exists people, stop letting lust control you....

she could have gotten HIV from drug use...
BRANDY

Glenda

I don't know how exactly her sister contracted HIV, but how do you know the way she contracted it was through sex? It could have been drugs. Judging from your post, you sound just a TAD bit ignorant about HIV and the different ways people can and have contracted it. Sometimes it isn't lust, sometimes it's people you trust.

Be a little bit more empathetic when it comes to these types of things luv. That's all. Xoxo.  :tistheseas:

mauza

Quotein an interview last year, Morgan branded Cannon a ?crock of s**t? and added: ?Nick listened to people who said, ?Get with Mariah, she thinks you?re cute, have kids and ride it to the bank?.

?Nick was there for the cash from day one. He doesn?t give a damn about Mariah.?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

QuoteMorgan, who now lives in Italy, said: ?Mariah only wants you around if you are saying things she wants to hear. I was very convenient when I helped her get a recording deal. But when I was somebody telling her the truth and it wasn?t something she wanted to hear, she disappeared very quickly.

I do believe that!

?I have no idea if her marriage is going to be any more successful than her first two, but I wish her the best and a good life.

n,

"جاني الاسمر"

mauza

Quote from: Jonovan on March 13, 2016, 06:42:53 PM
Quote from: mauza on March 13, 2016, 06:33:15 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on March 13, 2016, 06:21:50 PM
And her brother was drug addict himself.

Mariah and Morgan have always been close. I wonder what happened to them...

I don't remember the last time she mentioned/pictured with him. Maybe 2004/05? idk.

QuoteHe said: ?I have not spoken to Mariah in two and a half years. I only heard she was getting married through social media.

:ohwow:

"جاني الاسمر"

Herb.

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 13, 2016, 07:48:29 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 13, 2016, 07:03:58 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:58:05 PM
Quote from: Glenda on March 13, 2016, 06:53:14 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 13, 2016, 06:49:22 PM
And just to be clear, I'd never treat any of my siblings like this. :dead: I am not condoning it. But I do understand how it feels to really just not care either way about someone. To the point where you don't care about what they're doing or how they're feeling. Sometimes it's just about moving on with your life, instead of allowing cycles to repeat themselves and stress you out.

You're not making an effort to "not care". You're not thinking about it. You're just moving forward. That isn't a grudge.

I understand what you're saying.
I was just talking to my younger sister about this , she was furious about how someone who she thought was a close friend treated her.

I let her vent; I let her explain the story to me. Because I think she needed to get it out. It was an hour long :plzstop: But once she finished the story, I told her to stop talking about it, move forward, let her go because this hour you've spent talking about her, is an hour she's stolen from you. Don't give anymore to her, she doesn't deserve it. :uhh:

Once someone proves themselves totally unworthy of your time, a decision must be made and it has to be made quickly. We're not immortal and we don't have time to continuously allow others to steal our energy and invade our space. Say what you need to say, get it out, and keep it moving. Don't even think about it.

I totally believe in letting go.

Yep, once someone shows you their true colors, believe them. And drop them like a collection plate.  :howfestive:
:cheerup:

No need to reach out and be fake with them when you genuinely don't care.
Why send well wishes and cards when you don't mean it?

I think people are so used to doing things to make themselves look like they're unbothered and a nice person...and "over things" ... that they don't see how someone can genuinely just not feel the need to.

But Afro, sugar dumping...U said a couple pages back that if your brother who is 14 was on his death bed, u'd reach out to help. So what's there more to say? Fuck how strong or weak their relationship is. And yes, there's a lot of things that go behind the scenes that we don't know. But I don't care how much I may DESPITE and HATE a person, death is definitely something that pulls at your heartstrings. That's when family, friends and foes come together THE MOST. I know for sure Bran will help Monica if she finally gets gunned down.
None of my siblings have done the unforgivable to me. Or crossed me so badly that I had no choice but to decide that life is better without them. But if I ever was faced with that decision, unfortunately it's something I'd have to take into consideration.

I really don't play when it comes to removing people from my space. And moving on. This is why I cannot relate at this point with my own siblings, but I can understand getting to that point. That is all.

Cocoa

Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: IMAAN on March 13, 2016, 05:38:19 PM
I agree that people aren't obligated to take care or love on their siblings. A lot of people just tolerate their siblings simply because they feel like they HAVE to for their parents sake. I get it.

But I feel like when it comes to death, people should put all grudges aside. I mean, just to have a clear conscious of their own, IMO.
!!!!!!!

Ulysses

Quote from: Rawlf on March 13, 2016, 08:16:47 PM

she could have gotten HIV from drug use...
And you don't think that is easy to protect yourself from?? :dead:

BAPHOMET.