Mariah's brother: "You're a WITCH!" Letting her sister die........ of AIDS!

Started by Vonc2002, March 13, 2016, 03:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

wow, he hates her and rightfully so, terrible person.
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2016/03/mariah-careys-brother-shes-witch/

Morgan Carey called his younger sister ?heartless? because he claims she refuses to pay for their sister?s medical bills even though she knows she is HIV positive and requires brain and spine surgery.
He told ?The Sun?:

QuoteYour sister is dying and she?s struggling and where are you? You think you are so fabulous, but you are a witch!

Morgan claims that their sister, Alison Carey, fears she is close to death and is deeply hurt that Mariah has never visited her during her time in hospital. It?s this reason, coupled with Carey?s alleged refusal to support her, that prompted Morgan to criticise her publicly.

QuoteAlison now she needs brain and spinal surgery and will be going into hospital any day. Mariah probably spends more on dog food than it would cost to make sure her sister gets properly cared for.?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

what a fucking evil cow

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Celine Dion's husband died of Aids btw. And now she has it.

Vonc2002

Wow, he did an interview and told his story.  She's a heartless fat bitch :stressed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 13, 2016, 03:28:51 PM
Wow, he did an interview and told his story.  She's a heartless fat bitch :stressed:
so nasty and so rude

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Sinpool

Herb.

Blood relation doesn't always mean an obligation...

I'm most connected with my sisters I was raised with
and I love my half brothers thru my dad. But not everyone sees half siblings the way I do. Some people just see them as "half". As in, not real. It makes me cringe when I see people referring to them as such. Like, everytime they mention their names. Nene constantly does that. If you're kin, you're kin. :dead:

But I guess I can understand. She's also quick to call someone "half breed"when it comes to race. So to me this means if you're not full anything, you're not real anything to her.

Maybe this is how Mariah feels.

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

:omgwatshappening: you guys don't see that she's teaching a valuable lesson here?