Kickstarter's that have raised more money than Lyndriette (Strugglyn) Add-On

Started by pCj, March 13, 2016, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Seems.... Why seek attention from ppl I don't know? I did it to show how gracious she was for me doing it.  I get enough attention that's why I'm able to do things as such 😂 A genuine moment for a talent I have respect for. 
🙄

charlie.

charlie.

pCj

nnnnn in fairness, I don't think he was waiting 2+ months for someone to mention her gofundme on BSource so that he can post a screencap.

Zankou.

Quote from: pCj on March 14, 2016, 05:50:57 PM
nnnnn in fairness, I don't think he was waiting 2+ months for someone to mention her gofundme on BSource so that he can post a screencap.

da
s
das
d
as
d

!!!

FRANCE

RekeRig

when else is Lyn' gonna get brought up? but yea ur probably right lol I was just asking

I simply don't put anything past em after those Aaliyah jokes

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

sddsd
!!!!!!
I think he was just trying to show that the bitch was grateful,  irrelevant self. She can sing tho, hope she's well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 15, 2016, 04:54:59 AM
when else is Lyn' gonna get brought up? but yea ur probably right lol I was just asking

I simply don't put anything past em after those Aaliyah jokes

Oh y'all harbor so much hate 😂 The Aaliyah jokes?   Move on.   You came for Olivia (someone who is like a sister to me). I countered with what you hold close to you.   I didn't even remember who exactly it was I was arguing with... Shows how much I take with me from here when I log off.   I apologize about Aaliyah... I actually love her
🙄

Lazarus

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 13, 2016, 06:11:32 PM
I think she's talented I gave her $500 one time... She was so gracious..I hope she makes a way.  It's hard out here for talent

That was very kind of you.

Did help write Olivia new song Animal Attraction?