Rihanna doing Black Girls Rock this April?!

Started by Young, March 14, 2016, 01:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on March 14, 2016, 01:34:47 PM
I hope with everything that has been going on with the Oscars, Grammys, ect. there is a big turnout for the EBT Awards. And Bey better perform this year..... And not some skyped in mess.

:sevynstreeter:
!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Saturn. on March 14, 2016, 01:46:26 PM
s

well I'm sure she was at home charging or something hun

Sbdbdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbdfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Vonc2002

Not rih skipping the grammys but showing up for not even the BET awards,  but BGR. Come on BET! We definitely do need to support our own mess a lil more
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 14, 2016, 01:47:20 PM
Quote from: JAYDEN on March 14, 2016, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 14, 2016, 01:38:40 PM
Quote from: JAYDEN on March 14, 2016, 01:35:59 PM
They're actually honouring her this year
Giving her the RockStar Award
OMG

This is a great look. Rih  :'(
I think she'll get the Video Vanguard award this year too  :plzstop:
and VERY well deserved

Very first ICON award
Rockstar Award
Numerous Grammys, billboard and amas
First ever to do 100 Mill in singlers
1st ever Plat in a Day
Video Vanguard  :'(

I feel sorry for the Hive if she gets it. That's really the last thing they are holding on to :kii: :kii:
and to be fair
Her videos are events and I can't think of anyone from this generation of artists other than her that deserves it more

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 01:49:21 PM
Not rih skipping the grammys but showing up for not even the BET awards,  but BGR. Come on BET! We definitely do need to support our own mess a lil more
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Formation! Love my nigger nose!"

Bey, where da fuck were ya?

GLOCK

she was at the bet awards bby

Young

Quote from: Trey on March 14, 2016, 01:51:48 PM

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbfbdbdfffff
C
C
C
C

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DWAYNE on March 14, 2016, 01:53:13 PM
I think he's trying to say that she couldve just left it at that. BGC is a much smaller show and platform and sis is STILL perching and showing her support.

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on March 14, 2016, 01:47:05 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 14, 2016, 01:42:09 PM
If she she posted this mess and still doesn't show... :uhh:

!!!!

Rih is better than that guys

Bey would FaceTime in and keep it moving
not FaceTime

Vonc2002

R u slow bby? Im saying she skipped the most recent grammys and is coming to BET to do an event, one that isn't even as big as the awards but a lessor known one. U ok?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on March 14, 2016, 01:55:33 PM
I think he's trying to say that she couldve just left it at that. BGC is a much smaller show and platform and sis is STILL perching and showing her support.
Is he da fck alright  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Them bitches turning over that lil puppy gate always sends me. Exactly what was that fence guarding :kii:

GLOCK

Fag ur sentence was written poorly!
Don't blame me

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Trey on March 14, 2016, 01:51:48 PM

There in 2012 and performed many many many times. That's where.  :diddraispoot:

F @ this bitch showing up once in her entire career.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 02:40:43 PM
Them bitches turning over that lil puppy gate always sends me. Exactly what was that fence guarding :kii:

I'm crying

That Brokedown R Kelly show has me in tears