[cvvcvvcvv] Rihanna Tops Hot 100 for Fourth Week

Started by mauza, March 14, 2016, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauza

March 14, 2016, 08:33:57 PM Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 08:40:08 PM by mauza
QuoteRihanna's 'Work' Rules Hot 100 for Fourth Week[youtube autoplay=1 start=12 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

Rihanna's "Work," featuring Drake, spends a fourth week at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 (dated March 26). Plus, Lukas Graham's "7 Years" crowns the Digital Songs chart, Mike Posner's "I Took a Pill in Ibiza" rises to the Hot 100's top 10 and Meghan Trainor's "No" debuts just beyond the top bracket, while making a big first-week splash in sales and airplay.

As we do every Monday, let's run down the Hot 100's top 10 and more. Highlights of the airplay, sales and streaming-based Hot 100 post on Billboard.com each Monday, with all charts updated each Tuesday.

"Work," released on Westbury Road/Roc Nation, also claims a fourth week atop the Streaming Songs chart with 36.9 million U.S. streams, down 8 percent, in the week ending March 10, according to Nielsen Music. The lead single from Rihanna's album Anti also tops the subscription services-based On-Demand Songs chart (16.3 million, down 14 percent) for a fifth frame. It drops 2-3 on Digital Songs (109,000 downloads sold, down 29 percent), which it led for two weeks, and rises 4-3 on Radio Songs (113 million in airplay audience, up 8 percent).

"Work" rules Billboard's Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart for a sixth (nonconsecutive) week. As reported when the song reached No. 1, "Work" is Rihanna's 14th Hot 100 leader, upping her into a solo share of the third-most No. 1s all-time, passing Michael Jackson (13). The Beatles lead with 20 No. 1s, followed by Mariah Carey (18). "Work" is also the record-breaking ninth Hot 100 No. 1 in a row by non-U.S.-born acts (Rihanna is from Barbados; Drake, from Canada), while this week marks the record-extending 36th straight week that non-American acts have led the Hot 100.

Justin Bieber Scores First Adult Pop Songs No. 1 With 'Love Yourself'

"Work" keeps atop the Hot 100 with a roughly 3-to-2 lead in chart points over Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself," which holds at No. 2 after leading for two (nonconsecutive) weeks. Still, "Love" spends a fifth week at No. 1 on the Radio Songs chart (155 million, essentially even from last week). It stays at No. 5 on Streaming Songs (13.9 million, down 4 percent) and rebounds 8-7 on Digital Songs (73,000, down 8 percent). As previously reported, the Ed Sheeran co-written single becomes Bieber's first No. 1 on the Adult Pop Songs radio airplay chart.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7256322/rihanna-work-hot-100-fourth-week

wow yea'  :kii:

"جاني الاسمر"

FRANCE

wow AMAZING. i'll be back next week for another post.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 08:53:14 PM
Ready for the next mess tbh
:hmph:

They need to throw kiss it better on the radio by April.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote"Work" is also the record-breaking ninth Hot 100 No. 1 in a row by non-U.S.-born acts (Rihanna is from Barbados; Drake, from Canada), while this week marks the record-extending 36th straight week that non-American acts have led the Hot 100.

OMG mess

FRANCE

No need to move on so fast. Song is still smashing.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 14, 2016, 09:37:33 PM
Eh, honestly what else is there to do with this song? It's going strong at #1 so I think she should go ahead and drop a video for Kiss It Better or Needed Me.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sirius on March 14, 2016, 09:40:54 PM
Eh, honestly what else is there to do with this song? It's going strong at #1 so I think she should go ahead and drop a video for Kiss It Better or Needed Me.
!!!!!!!!!
Let's not wait till its dying, keep the momentum going.  Justin beiber is terrible but the way he kept rolling out those hits and simultaneously shitting with them all at once was masterful

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 09:43:26 PM
!!!!!!!!!
Let's not wait till its dying, keep the momentum going.  Justin beiber is terrible but the way he kept rolling out those hits and simultaneously shitting with them all at once was masterful
!!!

Also Fetty Wap didn't have 4 top 10s (I think) by letting them ride out. Neither did Weeknd. Let's snatch up these hits right away Rih
:stressed:

Rxxf

KISS IT BETTER needs to be punched in right after this falls from #1.
But hold off the video.
Until it hits the Top 10 and then release HA!
Another #1
Her 15th!
Hehehe!
:letsmessfag:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2016, 09:43:26 PM
!!!!!!!!!
what he did was incredible
:dead:
BRANDY