Lews intervention!!!!

Started by GLOCK, March 16, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2016, 09:01:41 PM
And lew let me point another thing out since u still seem to not understand.  Firstly,  we know all ur mess to be true so I'm not conjuring up bullshit ass stories like u are, that's difference #1. U make up these stories and have gotten caught up in ur own shit. Im not coming up behind u in threads being MISERABLE,  that's what u do.  If u think its fine to be 30 with a roommate and at pizza hut, more power to you.  The only time u hear something like that from me is when u follow up behind me,  as u do mel.  Stop trying to liken urself to other people here because NO ONE does what u do

what stories have i made up tho :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: what did i get caught up in?? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
u are making up shit and you do it all the time

u either take a situation and add your lil spin to it (adding shit to the mix that isnt true)
or you try to form a opinion about how i am dealing with it  such as me hating my life being bitter about things cause of whatever (and thats not tru)

chile

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Drais. on March 17, 2016, 09:12:37 PM
Quote from: Nine on March 17, 2016, 09:08:23 PM
why is Lew being attacked in here

:usureuok:

He won't stop attacking Mel.   

so mel is immune from attacks?

half the shit is about what he posts

suddenly mel is the great unknown member that should be protected

foh

Different

Young

and it IS deep hun.

Its deep as fuck. Your feelings for mel run deep and you invest time, energy and keystrokes time and time again over someone you claim aint worth a damn thing.

Make some fucking sense beloved.
Im tired of your mess. Theres a difference between not caring for a gorl and taking the time out to tip into an appreciate thread over someone you dont like, take the time out to read people's praise for the person, formulate a rebuttal, and then have the nerve and stupidity to say the person isnt worth it.

You sound absolutely fucking crazy; and ya look it.

I love you but no. NO!

LOONA.

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 09:18:36 PM

foh

No you idiot

You've been attacking this boy for years and he barely acknowledges you. You look dumb honestly. 

And your life is a fucking wreck. Get it together.  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 09:15:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2016, 09:01:41 PM
And lew let me point another thing out since u still seem to not understand.  Firstly,  we know all ur mess to be true so I'm not conjuring up bullshit ass stories like u are, that's difference #1. U make up these stories and have gotten caught up in ur own shit. Im not coming up behind u in threads being MISERABLE,  that's what u do.  If u think its fine to be 30 with a roommate and at pizza hut, more power to you.  The only time u hear something like that from me is when u follow up behind me,  as u do mel.  Stop trying to liken urself to other people here because NO ONE does what u do

what stories have i made up tho :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: what did i get caught up in?? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
u are making up shit and you do it all the time

u either take a situation and add your lil spin to it (adding shit to the mix that isnt true)
or you try to form a opinion about how i am dealing with it  such as me hating my life being bitter about things cause of whatever (and thats not tru)

chile
are u slow? What has ANYTHING u said about mel u know to be true? He wasn't even in here, u were quoting people and trying to argue why they shouldn't like him.  Ur so fckn fumed u can't even see straight. I don't add anything to your stories. U met men on craigslist, met them and swallowed their nut, ur were homeless,  ur 30 and work at a fastfood restaurant.  These are FACTS! Just because u try to justify them or wave them off as common occurrences doesn't mean they're ok. I don't expect u to have the same rationale and logic i do.  I mean u just smoked meth with a randon nigga and proceeded to suck his dick in that funky ass hotbox u call a car.  U hardly think anything u do is weird, hence ur actions.  And ur still missing the main point,  if u don't bother people unnecessarily, these conversations wouldn't even happen. Blame YOURSELF
U are really fckn sick :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on March 17, 2016, 09:23:07 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 09:18:36 PM

foh

No you idiot

You've been attacking this boy for years and he barely acknowledges you. You look dumb honestly. 

And your life is a fucking wreck. Get it together.  :uhh:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: IMAAN on March 17, 2016, 07:17:58 PM
I always felt lEWW's constant bullying was because he imagines Mel to be worse off than him. That's why he's always mentioning Mel's age and skin tone.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

he is worse off than me if he dont wanna show his face after ten years of being on hea
he is worse off than me if hes older than me and acting so childish and immature
he is worse off than me if hes he has to lie about every fucking thing
he is worse off than me if he suddenly changes his stance on someone or something because its a hot topic or whatev
he is worse off than me if he claiming hes lighteyed and light skined when the last receipt showed him blending in the darkness

but wee been off all that i barely respond to mel anymore and i still havent

i just disagreed with what was being said

and now im this big bully attacking the faceless delicate old flower

but when i get dragged or attacked for my real life shit
thats okay i guess

fake asses

Different

LOONA.

I know you're fucking miserable but you WILL keep it the fuck cute faggot.   

GLOCK

I'm really disappointed in the direction this thread took
I'm pissed at you lew
You didn't have to be this way
You have to let this disdain u have for Mel go or just look past him or ppl mentioning him

SUPREME

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 09:25:34 PM

he is worse off than me if he claiming hes lighteyed and light skined when the last receipt showed him blending in the darkness

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

Quote from: pCj on March 17, 2016, 09:14:56 PM
Quote from: Kurama on March 17, 2016, 09:05:11 PM
Aww Lew, do you love.

And when are y'all gonna stop coddling this grown ass fucking faggot?

Taking bums off the street, being used and abused WILLINGLY like a godamn dummy. Smoking meth and fucking strangers.

This is SAD  :uhh: