Golden Brooks was fired from Leth' Weap' after a table read LMAO

Started by Zankou., March 17, 2016, 04:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Fans of the Reality TV series ?Hollywood Divas? are very familiar with Golden Brooks?, one of the show?s players, quest to crack Hollywood following her successful run on the hit show ?Girlfriends.?

So her fans will be disappointed to learn that she has lost a major role in the forthcoming ?Lethal Weapon? TV series?shortly after she secured it.
Surprising news below?

Fox?s take on the original film is based on the successful movie franchise and enlisted Brooks to take one of its leading female roles.

Alas, misfortune struck the entertainer when its creatives decided to boot her from the series after a table read hours ago.
That isn?t the worst of it.

For, Brooks then learned she?d been replaced by her ?Girlfriends? co-star Keesha Sharp.
?Deadline? explains:
Sharp will play Roger?s hardworking, perceptive and loving wife Trish, who worries about him and is not thrilled when she hears about his new adrenaline-crazed partner. In the movies, Trish was played by Darlene Love and Roger by Danny Glover.

Read more: http://thatgrapejuice.net/entertainment/golden-brooks-loses-lethal-weapon-role/#ixzz43C7EAF5I
Follow us: @ThatGrapeJuice on Twitter | ThatGrapeJuiceOfficial on Facebook

Cartierline

yummy

not her getting replaced by william's girlfriend, monica

I'm fucking screaming

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 17, 2016, 04:42:36 PM

I'm fucking screaming
omg thats who that is? u know what

wtf can possibly happen at a table read to cause you to lose ur spot?  :uhh: Golden, girl ....

Zankou.

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 17, 2016, 04:44:53 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 17, 2016, 04:42:36 PM

I'm fucking screaming
omg thats who that is? u know what

wtf can possibly happen at a table read to cause you to lose ur spot?  :uhh: Golden, girl ....

dsdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hehe

:ATLcameo:

BigDawg

BAPHOMET.

She more than likely had an attitude about something or didnt mesh like they thought she would with the cast. Seems weird.

Poor girl. I actually like Copper.