Beyonce 's album is DONE and COMING

Started by Young, March 20, 2016, 03:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

March 20, 2016, 06:20:17 PM #120 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:21:11 PM by Herbie
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 20, 2016, 06:15:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:12:10 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 20, 2016, 06:11:44 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 04:55:45 PM
formation >>> anything released in the past 10 years

:cheerup:

b
:plzstop:

afro's love affair with this song has got to be the funniest thing since kip's ashy asscrack

I'm screaming  :kii:
:stressed:

I think it means so much to me because it came right when I was getting into my heritage and really embracing and learning more about African roots, Indigenous Americans...and here is a song and video that pretty much sums up everything I have been feeling in the past few months, an overwhelming sense of PRIDE. :stressed: :stressed:  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Literally a day after a gorl was questioning why I was so into it, this pops up. Well, let 'fas tell you why its so fucking important to know where and WHO you come from! :cheerup:

This is my favorite song and video ever.

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 06:20:17 PM

b

afro's love affair with this song has got to be the funniest thing since kip's ashy asscrack

I think it means so much to me because it came right when I was getting into my heritage and really embracing and learning more about African roots, Indigenous Americans...and here is a song and video that pretty much sums up everything I have been feeling in the past few months, an overwhelming sense of PRIDE. :stressed: :stressed:  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Literally a day after a gorl was questioning why I was so into it, this pops up. Well, let 'fas tell you why its so fucking important to know where and WHO you come from! :cheerup:

yeah, the message is really cute and everything 'nigger naps! nostrils! givenchy!"

but I'm over her shouting catchphrases over these trap beats.

Herb.

I'm so ready to give 'fas my money. :plzstop:

I swear I was prepared to purchase at LEAST 20 copies of this song.
Whatever she puts out next month, I am buying it. Even if I don't use. I OWE ha for Formation.

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 20, 2016, 06:22:43 PM
Quote from: Herbie on March 20, 2016, 06:20:17 PM

b

'nigger naps! nostrils! givenchy!"

Herb.

You pretty much feel how my best friend feels about the song. :dead:

I be going AHP and AHP and AHP
and she's just like "ummm she's just talking about herself, her child and husband as usual :usureuok: "

haters. :cheerup: that's all it is

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:06:47 PM
Bent, what do u like about the song tho now that I think about it? Is it the music, the singing, or do u just like the video? a mixture of all 3? knowing  u, i dont feel like this would be your thing.
mostly the production
the song and her delivery is nothing special, it's not this amazing ground breaking song

I feel like everybody gets so hype about Beyonce singing about her life, how rich she is, her daughter, Jay... that stuff doesn't empower me :dead:
just typical over the top Beyonce

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

March 20, 2016, 06:35:01 PM #126 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:35:22 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: Tijobr on March 20, 2016, 06:09:22 PM
could you wait just 1 year Beyonce? just 1?
boy :dead:
where do you post from? a home for special needs adults?

who is really afraid of a Beyonce release these days :dead:

her last era lasted 3 months if that :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Herb.

'fas is a force to be reckoned with.

she released a video and damn near broke the internet. lets not get it twisted.

but GHan has nothing to worry about

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 20, 2016, 06:29:45 PM
Bent, what do u like about the song tho now that I think about it? Is it the music, the singing, or do u just like the video? a mixture of all 3? knowing  u, i dont feel like this would be your thing.
mostly the production
the song and her delivery is nothing special, it's not this amazing ground breaking song

I feel like everybody gets so hype about Beyonce singing about her life, how rich she is, her daughter, Jay... that stuff doesn't empower me :dead:
Yea and I think the video is alright but Im a music person.The song is TERRIBLE! Like yummy said, she's basically yelling lil catchphrases over a beat. BLACK PRIDE! Im not filled with pride cause this bitch is talking about a nose that she got shaved down and nigger naps that she covered with blonde weave :plzstop:
It's all so disingenuous IMO. an Insincere ass message and a calculated agenda doesnt move me :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 03:53:23 PM
God i hope its nothing like formation on there.  I want her to get back to SINGING!      Is this movie something that's included with the album or something that's supposed to release
im excited for the visuals but the music needs to slay

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 20, 2016, 04:21:58 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 20, 2016, 04:06:04 PM
April 4th Announcement.
April 8th Release.

why is that fansite spilling all this info? shouldn't all this be a surprise  :uhh: :dead:
!!!

n

RekeRig

RekeRig

Quote from: Young on March 20, 2016, 04:58:58 PM
I'm a fckn Hive gor'

Let that be KNOWN
sbsddddddddss ya ain't a damn hives

KING BENTLEY.

March 20, 2016, 07:07:52 PM #133 Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:08:56 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:39:49 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 20, 2016, 06:29:45 PM
mostly the production

Yea and I think the video is alright but Im a music person.The song is TERRIBLE! Like yummy said, she's basically yelling lil catchphrases over a beat. BLACK PRIDE! Im not filled with pride cause this bitch is talking about a nose that she got shaved down and nigger naps that she covered with blonde weave :plzstop:
It's all so disingenuous IMO. an Insincere ass message and a calculated agenda doesnt move me :hmph:
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
well when you put it so bluntly.... YEA

and it was also disrespectful to the civil rights movement for her stans to compare her to anybody back then that marched and fought for equality

Beyonce is the biggest opportunist in the industry. This situation is no different imho :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Herb.