Im no hater so... I'd like to congratulate Rih on this tbh

Started by BAPHOMET., March 20, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 21, 2016, 05:47:07 PM
In fact I'd be disgusted in myself

Ci ain't this and ain't that and you faggots stay comparing her to that Bitch

It's a kii how you girls went from arguing with a Bey or Brit to a Ci. Cause she ain't been in that league in a while. But DO!

:kii:

You act like the Ci's and the Nav' haven't been at each other's throats the last five years  :uhh:

"oh can't compare!"

you shade someone else's fav and your gets thrown in the mix. you've been on these forums long enough to know this.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

and going by your logic, a Ciara stan shouldn't be trying to drag a bitch who booked their fav's first weeks sales in her eight week

might wanna stick to tamar and keri :kii:

FAMÈ

Anti is the lowest selling #1 and lowest selling Rihanna album of all time.

Book. What kinda world record setting album?

throwintheTAL

yummy

and worry about that tour that got cancelled for that alleged album you faggots ain't getting until after Russel calls off the wedding

throwintheTAL

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 21, 2016, 05:51:59 PM
and going by your logic, a Ciara stan shouldn't be trying to drag a bitch who booked their fav's first weeks sales in her eight week
But that's not his logic. We never compare Ci's stats with Rih's. We just drag Rih for her vocal shortcoming, tour ticket shortcomings, and beaten fckin face, faggot

Cartierline

throwintheTAL

SUPREME

Faggot I know how the game works

That's why ALL of you Niggers are HOT by some fcking Cis

Now go buy those fcking tickets

yummy

Quote from: sumcatbroad on March 21, 2016, 05:53:39 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 21, 2016, 05:51:59 PM
But that's not his logic. We never compare Ci's stats with Rih's.

and no one compares rih to ci, dyke

read my first post again and keep praying this bitch and her unwanted bastard don't get deserted at the alter again

SUPREME

I'm crying at you Fags coming outta the deep Forrest when we pop up

Fag baph has been dragging rig all winter

LMAO

Nine