GLOCK

Happy birthday if it's ur real one

LOONA.

STUNNA GOD

March 22, 2016, 01:46:52 PM #24 Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:47:18 PM by Trey
HAPP bby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:traciandchelle:

SUPREME

March 22, 2016, 01:48:21 PM #25 Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 01:49:22 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
dnnFSDMNdfssfD

Thanks

I'm officially 'late 20's' now, so I've begun to tell myself I'm almost 'Almost 30'. It's honestly an age you never really think is going to come, for whatever reason. But now that I'm close to it, I'm realizing more and more that life is going to be just okay and aging isn't a bad thing. For me, being an adult was scary as fck, especially during ages 21-24, but I'm now in a place where I'm extremely happy and I kind of have the exact life that I want. All I really hope and want these days is for my friends and family to be as happy as they can possibly be, because it's really what life is about, IMO. You never really realize how precious things like compassion and love are until you're without it. (I say this this with that troll nigger in my sig, lolz)

Love, Tonio

MAY

Zankou.

Zankou.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 22, 2016, 01:48:21 PM
dnnFSDMNdfssfD

Thanks

I'm officially 'late 20's' now, so I've begun to tell myself I'm almost 'Almost 30'. It's honestly an age you never really think is going to come, for whatever reason. But now that I'm close to it, I'm realizing more and more that life is going to be just okay and aging isn't a bad thing. For me, being an adult was scary as fck, especially during ages 21-24, but I'm now in a place where I'm extremely happy and I kind of have the exact life that I want. All I really hope and want these days is for my friends and family to be as happy as they can possibly be, because it's really what life is about, IMO. You never really realize how precious things like compassion and love are until you're without it. (I say this this with that troll nigger in my sig, lolz)

Love, Tonio

aww sis

your board persona and how you are in real life are so opposite.

I wish you many more happy birthdays!

P.S. I'm coming to FL this summer to kick your fckin ass bby

LOONA.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III on March 22, 2016, 01:48:21 PM
dnnFSDMNdfssfD

Thanks

Love, Tonio

:flamebroiled: