Married to Medicine facing cast overhaul for next season

Started by Scott., March 24, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

I need Jill to be elevated to main cast. She was a kii. And I need Heavenly. Mariah certainly must come back.

Lisa can go. Hate this gorl.
B7

Zankou.

Quote from: Pearls on March 24, 2016, 02:47:13 PM
and Charmed won't see that reboot btw. Get over it

as I said in the reboot thread, idgaf lol

Vonc2002

They're crazy if they think people wanna see more of simone and jackie at work.  They can get rid of everyone tho, idgaf. The only person id like to be there is dr heavenly but if she acting like she don't wanna film with people, i get it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Zankou.

Heavenly is more entertaining than Quad IMO. All quad is good for is butchering gay lingo

Vonc2002

Quote from: Manny on March 24, 2016, 01:56:24 PM
retooling a show is not it

who wants to return to a show with all new faces ?
This is true too, not after 4 seasons,  that's stupid. We've come to know them.  All i ask is that fraud goes,  lisa can go as well, and hell let's throw mariah in for shits n giggles. Toss in 3 more girls and we're good to go

Pearls Khan

Zankou.

Scott.

Quote from: Saturn. on March 24, 2016, 02:52:59 PM
Heavenly is more entertaining than Quad IMO. All quad is good for is butchering gay lingo

Heavenly is revolting

Vonc2002

March 24, 2016, 02:56:30 PM #27 Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 02:56:57 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Saturn. on March 24, 2016, 02:52:59 PM
Heavenly is the MOST entertaining bitch on the show. That frog faced ass fraud is standoffish and annoyingly dramatic. I still don't know what the mess in season 2 was about.  I assure u it was NOTHING tho  :kii:
Get rid of her asd FOR SURE!

SouravMay

I really just need Godvenly, Mariah and Jill. They are a kii owt.

Toya is cute I guess, don't really need her. Quad is dramatic but not likable.

Lisa has got to go. Maybe replace her with Kari.
B7

Zankou.