Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, And Mike Brown’s Parents In Bey's new video

Started by BAPHOMET., March 26, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

she's certainly doing a lot more for the cause than the people who are bashing her. that's for damn sure. that's a FACT.

KING BENTLEY.

Will the alberm be free? Or will portions be donated to some cause?

H.#.G.*.Z

BranLover

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 26, 2016, 12:57:46 PM
QuoteOver the last 3 years, Beyonc? has attended peace rallies and met with the families of Trayvon Martin & Freddie Gray

:stressed:

ffffffff

The gorls seem to ignore this though! I know Bey is doing this from an honest place.

Herb.

The more she does, the more the gorls will still nitpick.

First the message wasn't clear enough, now we have tea about her including the mothers of our fallen children....to make the message even more clear. and they'll find something else wrong. that's when you can really separate genuine concern from hatred.

Gilgamesh.

Wow, she's really going full force with this Black Power thing.

Ma Lo

Quote from: G L O C K on March 26, 2016, 12:54:12 PM
This girl is such an opportunist :dead:

I really don't view this as opportunistic . She's using her fame and power to touch on subjects with her music and videos  that others are afraid to . I really admire her for this . She just doesn't care anymore . This is the Beyonc? I've been wanting to see . Her vulnerability and anger . Not so goody goody all the damn time .

BranLover

Quote from: Herbie on March 26, 2016, 01:07:10 PM

First the message wasn't clear enough, now we have tea about her including the mothers of our fallen children....to make the message even more clear. and they'll find something else wrong. that's when you can really separate genuine concern from hatred.

!!! It's kinda sad lol.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on March 26, 2016, 01:04:28 PM
she's certainly doing a lot more for the cause than the people who are bashing her. that's for damn sure. that's a FACT.

not a damn thing.

Chameleon

Quote from: G L O C K on March 26, 2016, 12:54:12 PM
This girl is such an opportunist :dead:

!!!
Is big these grieving parents to promote her mess and start controversy so ppl buy the album

Herb.

Quote from: NexTae on March 26, 2016, 01:07:55 PM

!!! It's kinda sad lol.
Right. I mean if my main concern was her not fully delivering a message, and I received news that she planned on doing so, my mouth would be shut. However, if I really didn't care about the message, and just wanted to read her, I'd just find something else to challenge her on.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on March 26, 2016, 01:13:29 PM

!!! It's kinda sad lol.
Right. I mean if my main concern was her not fully delivering a message, and I received news that she planned on doing so, my mouth would be shut. However, if I really didn't care about the message, and just wanted to read her, I'd just find something else to challenge her on.

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 26, 2016, 01:16:58 PM

!!! It's kinda sad lol.

axaaxxaxxaxa

and no shade, I was one of the gorls tugging at 'fas's wig here and there whenever I could before Formation dropped. mostly for kicks and giggles :justabit: but honey....HONEY...i am HERE for what this bitch is serving me

BranLover

I don't think people realize that sis didn't HAVE to do any of this! Forget the charts or whatever, this is one of the biggest international superstars; people were already anticipating her next move long before Formation. She doesn't NEED this to sell or garner buzz lol. It's actually a big risk she's taking here since it's pretty much catered to one demographic.

BranLover

!!! It's kinda sad lol.

True!