Cynthia and Peter heading for a divorce

Started by Annie, March 26, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

March 26, 2016, 03:15:35 PM #15 Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 03:16:30 PM by LiiVE
Quote from: Fr?ūd?ł??t. on March 26, 2016, 03:04:17 PM
I don't think it had anything to do with the show though. Men will be men at the end of the day. Plus he's Caribbean and Cyn seems like one of those girls that can't handle his sex drive. A lot of Marriages end over sex.
!!
Their dynamic never seemed right to me. I mean she had more chemistry with her ex than with Peter.

Vonc2002

I don't think it had anything to do with the show though.
!!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia and peter had problems going INTO the damn marriage. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

I can see how she attracts Caribbean men though. She looks so exotic.
I actually liked their chemistry. :dead: :stressed: he was strong jamaican man, she was dainty lvy.... :stressed: I always thought it was adorbs.

sucks that it didn't work

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 26, 2016, 02:16:44 PM
Quote from: NexTae on March 26, 2016, 01:56:09 PM
Sad. All she went through trying to convince her mom and sister that they would work out. Reality shows really ruin marriages.

!!!!

It's sicky how so many of these couples will compromise love for a check and some IG followers

TRUE butttt i feel like if you hve a GOOD marriage you can get through ANYTHING.. these marriages prolly would have crumbled with or with out reality tv it just happened a bit quicker

throwintheTAL

Annie

March 26, 2016, 04:33:43 PM #22 Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:34:22 PM by Annie
Quote from: LiiVE on March 26, 2016, 03:15:35 PM
I don't think it had anything to do with the show though. Men will be men at the end of the day. Plus he's Caribbean and Cyn seems like one of those girls that can't handle his sex drive. A lot of Marriages end over sex.
!!
Their dynamic never seemed right to me. I mean she had more chemistry with her ex than with Peter.
And Cynthia had medical problems for a while (fibroids), they discussed everything on RHOA. And now he is living in Charlotte without her. I think Peter went to get his late night snack somewhere else  :raycharles2urmess:

/.\

FRANCE

Yea, they already ere going through problems. For them not to be living in the same house, that's def not gonna help, especially when you have people throwing infidelity rumors around. AND your wife is not physically attracted to you? Yea, just sink the damn ship now.

Boomz

True.

Peter seems very selfish and Cyn' seems completely opposite from that. Always thought she could do better.

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE

Quote from: BOOM! on March 26, 2016, 05:38:34 PM

True.

Peter seems very selfish and Cyn' seems completely opposite from that. Always thought she could do better.

On top of that, I think Peter has been the cause of a lot of their financial setbacks too.

GLOCK

Is this official?
Cuz I would be happy!
He seems very hard to deal with and he's clearly not faithful

Boomz

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 26, 2016, 05:42:50 PM
Quote from: BOOM! on March 26, 2016, 05:38:34 PM

True.

On top of that, I think Peter has been the cause of a lot of their financial setbacks too.

!!!!

He's had not one but a couple of businesses fold during their marriage. I would've beat feet owt of there a few years back if I were her.