Batman v Superman was better than Avengers lmao!

Started by Zankou., March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Riggy u should have stayed

it got reallllllllllllllly good

the story had to set in

Light vs Dark

coming from the skies vs coming from the underworld

it was EPIC

Young

Zankou.

March 30, 2016, 03:58:48 PM #122 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 03:58:57 PM by Saturn.
what picture

Young

hanging on the wall

the painting of the angels and demons

emzen

Quote from: Saturn. on March 30, 2016, 10:15:11 AM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 30, 2016, 07:15:33 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on March 27, 2016, 01:34:00 PM
But, I don't know how people could love The Dark Knight movies and hate this.  It's in the same vein.
Because they actually executed  :dead: this was a poor mans, extremely watered down version

a shame they spent so much money on it.

This movie shat on the Dark Dyke lol
m

get real girl

Boomz

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 30, 2016, 03:26:33 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 30, 2016, 07:10:48 AM
i honestly left about 45 minutes in. couldn't do it

and since when does Batman use guns to shoot people? disgusting movie. That over the top character playing Lex luthor's son was more annoying than anything, though. DEAD @ them showing him more than the main damn heroes

Not leaving 45 min' in.

dsfasfsd

I remember thinkin "Hmmm...that's different." when Batman used a gun. One of the many WTH moments during the movie.

RekeRig

Quote from: BOOM! on March 30, 2016, 05:04:18 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on March 30, 2016, 03:26:33 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 30, 2016, 07:10:48 AM
i honestly left about 45 minutes in. couldn't do it

and since when does Batman use guns to shoot people? disgusting movie. That over the top character playing Lex luthor's son was more annoying than anything, though. DEAD @ them showing him more than the main damn heroes

Not leaving 45 min' in.

dsfasfsd

I remember thinkin "Hmmm...that's different." when Batman used a gun. One of the many WTH moments during the movie.
D;D;DSDSDSDSDSSSDSDDS

EVERYONE in the room seemed to be disgusted. i guess they didn't realize they could get their money back if they didn't use, but
i sure in the hell did LMAOOOOOO

RekeRig

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

There was A LOT of booing in the theater when this movie ended. People were fucking LIVID. Didn't enjoy this one bit. It's doing well at the box office because of the hype, but people aren't happy at all...

Young

yeah the movie was definitely amazing

and a good start to events to come

RekeRig

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on March 31, 2016, 02:35:11 PM
There was A LOT of booing in the theater when this movie ended. People were fucking LIVID. Didn't enjoy this one bit. It's doing well at the box office because of the hype, but people aren't happy at all...
cbbcnccnccc I could literally feel the disappointment where I was

The room was too quiet even during the action scenes. I mean, complete silence :dead: