Batman v Superman was better than Avengers lmao!

Started by Zankou., March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

March 31, 2016, 03:00:58 PM #135 Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 03:02:55 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
So yeah

I enjoyed it.

But.

The movie was ALL over the place and the writing was terrible. For one, it seemed like they wrote a fcking Batman movie and a Superman movie, and merged them. It didn't feel organic at all. The first half was very reminiscent of Batman, and the second half, down to the camera filming style, was superman downe.

Then, the random inclusion of Wonder Woman, while I lived for her, was so unnecessary Bbbvvv. Also, who the fuck was Lex trying to channel? Xbxbxb. While I enjoyed his performance, it was just weird. And the monster was just disgusting. I understand following history but it just seemed so random. How did lex know that would happened? So many questions.

By the end I was just ready for the movie to be over because it was so long. Honestly the entire thing reminds me of Spider-Man 3, with the multiple villains and 50 messy plots at once. That movie was a wreck though.

I give it a fcking C+

I will watch it again.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Saturn. on March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM
It was
liar! LOLZ

worst 2.5 hours of my life outside of that time I was forced to listen to New Life on repeat haha!

H.#.G.*.Z

FINE.

FINE.

Wonder Woman was the best thing about it tbh.

LOONA.

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:46:53 PM
Their universe is huge

Supergirl
Flash
Arrow
DC Legends
Vixen
Constantine
Smallville

Omfff

Those shows are all terrible honestly.

Smallville was cute.   

FINE.

Ben Affleck should not have been casted as Batman. I'm still pissed.

LOONA.

Zankou.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 05, 2016, 01:28:45 AM
Quote from: Saturn. on March 26, 2016, 03:21:41 PM
It was
liar! LOLZ

worst 2.5 hours of my life outside of that time I was forced to listen to New Life on repeat haha!

Tweet should've killed herself LMAO

Zankou.

April 05, 2016, 11:37:01 AM #143 Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:37:14 AM by Saturn.
Quote from: NATHAN. on April 05, 2016, 01:33:25 AM
Ben Affleck should not have been casted as Batman. I'm still pissed.

n

he was great as batman LMAO

KING BENTLEY.

Let's see ....where do I start

The movie was too damn long and a lot of scenes weren't needed. If they take up time to do one more damn flashback :uhh:
Both your dads are DEAD, get over it and move the fck on :uhh:

Ben Affleck SUCKED and didn't give Bruce Wayne any swag

Batman fight seems where slow and sluggish

Batman was an overall pussy in the movie. I understand DC keeping things "realistic", but it's a damn movie about an alien waltzing around in a cape. Give us some fantasy, don't make Batman completely USELESS

Superman was ok, but don't interrupt my damn fight scene for his love affair with Lois. Over half of fan boys are ghey anyway, we don't wanna see him STOP fighting to go make out with that wrinkled bitch

Lois is annoying and needs to die horribly

Gal did great as Wonder Woman especially in the fight scene

So Lex Luthor is basically the Joker now :uhh:
And he's supposed to be damns BLACK :uhh: :uhh:

Jason is gonna be sexy as Aquaman, wanna see his cakes

Need to see more of Supermans cakes

Ben needs butt injections so he can have cakes, then I need to see more of em

They won't get the Flash story right

DC's only hope of redemption is Wonder Woman and Aquaman at this point

H.#.G.*.Z

FINE.

That big CLUNKY ass Batman suit. :uhh: They really tried EVERYTHING with this movie.